276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanx Women's Oncore High-Waisted Mid-Thigh Shapewear

£45.845£91.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not as compressive/controlling as I would have thought for the description, which I don't think is a size issue so much as a product issue. Thorson advises to wash shapewear by hand with warm water and a fabric wash or mild shampoo, rinse it well and then hang it to dry.

Slips: Slips are a classic style that help avoid static and clinging and can provide extra coverage under sheer garments. Founded in 2000 by Sara Blakely, Spanx is a dynamic women’s brand changing the way women get dressed with a selection of hosiery, underwear and leggings including briefs from hipsters and thongs to boy shorts in nude and black in plain styles to lace details. KeabBabies 3-in-1 Postpartum Belly Support Recovery Wrap includes three different adjustable wraps designed to slowly aid a woman’s shrinking stomach. While traditional women’s underwear provides basic modesty, contemporary shapewear puts in serious work — smoothing, lifting and shaping.Subtle, adjustable shoulder straps provide overall lift, but this shapewear’s genius move is allowing you to wear your own bra for custom fit and support. It’s also see through in the panties, which I was hoping to avoid considering I use this when changing in front of other dancers. Below, see the 25 best shapewear garments from top shapewear brands that are super popular and highly reviewed. This sculpting shaper is lightweight and powerful, featuring fully-bonded front-panels for a tabletop flat stomach and edge-bonded side panels for comfortable, squeeze-free slimming. Pro tip: This will keep you warm at cold-weather formal events when worn underneath your favorite dress.

The stretchy material is intended to grow with moms’ baby bump, then smooth out with the belly postpartum. Everyone knows slinky trousers are a tricky domain to navigate, and when Sara Blakely wanted something to help her trousers (and her figure) look great, she created Spanx. The tummy-targeting panels give the benefits of the former, while sweet lace trim makes it feel more like the latter. From reviews I've read elsewhere, the straps should have been in a little bag attached to the hang tags, but no luck. Since these shorts are geared toward changing bodies, they’re aren’t as restrictive as typical shapewear.

The Spanx Suit Your Fancy stretch bodysuit provides cinching support to nearly every inch of your body from shoulder to ankle, with Spanx’s signature compression fabric streamlining your silhouette. The front is open to accommodate low necklines or pair with your favorite bra for custom fit and support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment