276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BenQ Zowie XL2566K 24.5 Fast TN in 360Hz Gaming Monitor, Motion Clarity DyAc⁺, 1080p, XL Setting to Share, Custom Quick Menu, S Switch, Shield, Smaller Base, Adjustable Height & Tilt, Black

£314.995£629.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bells and whistles are nice to have, but this monitor is defined by its panel speed and almost everything else is irrelevant. If you like your games looking fast, smooth cinematic and immersive, don’t buy this. However, if the BenQ Zowie XL2566K represents a professional tool that will improve your top-level competitiveness, its compromises (and very high price) will be irrelevant. BenQ Zowie XL2566K: Price and release date If you are a competitive gamer who takes their game extremely seriously and you want to get the fastest and smoothest gaming monitor to help you be the best player you can be, then you have to get the ZOWIE XL2566K right now. If you are anything other than the aforementioned gamer, it’s best to take your time and really consider what you want out of a monitor.

XL2566K is the flagship model that offers competitive gamers optimized smoothness and fast response, as well as its many customizable features that will help amateurs and pros alike to perform to the best of their best abilities. With the exclusive DyAc?™ technology on top of 360Hz refresh rate on a TN panel, XL2566K provides an overall clearer motion clarity than the market's offerings in its class. At real world speeds, the image is faster, sharper and more clear than anything else on the market. It might not be by much, but, and we’ll labour the point, major championships can be decided by less. If you play FPS games, you need the fastest, clearest screen to perform to your potential and this is it. Catch every detail of motion and enjoy the most fluid gameplay by ZOWIE native TN 360Hz refresh rate monitor, which ensures a flawless view of fast-motion consistently.

Anda Mungkin Juga Menyukai

All of that comes at a cost, though. Reaching 360+ frames per secondin any game is no easy feat, and there are some games that won’t reliably reach those frames no matter how powerful your PC is. And your PC better be powerful. ZOWIE recommends at least an RTX 30 series (or RX6000 series) graphics card if you’re planning on buying this monitor. I wouldn’t go thatfar personally (in games like CS:GO you can get a whole lot frames even with slightly lower tier GPUs, as it’s mostly CPU-bound) but let it be clear: you need a beefy PC if you want to make full use of this panel. With that being said: as far as TN panels go, the XL2566K offers a very nice image. It required some tinkering for me to get to my preferred color settings, but once I arrived there I found it to be very passable, and it’s worth noting that the default picture setting is a lot better than what I found on the XL2546K, meaning that you can basically use this monitor straight out of the box. This is what settings like Overdrive adjust – BenQ calls it Advanced Motion Acceleration (AMA). But, if you apply too-little or too-much charge you can get ghosting (smeary ghost images trailing on-screen objects) or inverse ghosting and overshoot (blur that leads on-screen objects and edges that continue to move after an object has stopped), or both.

As I said earlier, the XL2566K looks exactly the same as its predecessor, the XL2546K. For me, that’s a huge plus, as I’m of the opinion that ZOWIE pretty much nailed it on that front. One thing that I love about the monitor is that it has such a small footprint. The panel itself isn’t the thinnest or sleekest, but the stand has a very small footprint, especially when compared to some other gaming-focused monitors out there. I seriously don’t get the need for monitor stands with the wingspan of a bald eagle; it looks impressive, but it’s infuriating how much space some monitors take up on your desk. On the top of the stand, you’ll find a carrying handle. That’s yet another example of ZOWIE thinking about the small things. For regular users, who just plant their monitor on their desk and don’t move it for years, this is inconsequential, but for gamers who are often traveling to LAN events or playing in team houses and what not, things like the handle and the stand markings can make life a lot easier. Still, the XL2566K is an extremely impressive gaming monitor, and if you’re looking for the fastest, most responsive monitor out there at this point in time then this is it. Compared to typical IPS 360Hz displays, DyAc?™ on a TN 360Hz panel provides clearer and sharper outlines of overall moving images, helping you focus and have less distractions from the unwanted afterimage of the motions in-game. Although you need a high frame rate camera to really see it in detail, the Zowie XL2566K’s motion performance in competitive-level FPS games is noticeably sharper than 360Hz IPS screens. For human beings in real-time, the result is having a smidge smoother and sharper imagery where even small-moving objects are rendered that bit clearer. The difference is miniscule, but major world championships have been decided by less.Zowie XL2566K 24.5" TN FHD Gaming Monitor 360Hz จอคอมจากแบรนด์ Zowie ที่มาพร้อมกับ อัตรารีเฟรชสูงทะลุเพดานถึง 360Hz เรียกได้ว่าจะเล่นเกมระดับไหนก็เอาอยู่หมด ยิ่งเป็นเกม FPS ก็ยิ่งสบาย เพราะตัวภาพนั้นจะไหลลื่นจนไม่มีสิ่งใดมาหยุดยั้ง พร้อมด้วย หน้าจอที่กำลังดี ไม่เล็กไปหรือใหญ่ไป ทำให้มองภาพรวมได้อย่างสบายตา อีากับ ความคมชัดระดับ Full HD ที่จะทำให้คุณนั้นได้มองภาพสวยงามผ่านหน้าจอ แน่นอนเลยว่าจะทำให้การคว้าชัยในสมรภูมินั้นสามารถทำได้อย่างง่ายดาย If you do have a PC that can run your game(s) of choice at 360 frames per second, the XL2566K is a dream come true for competitive gamers. It’s basically tailor-made for CS:GO (that doesn’t mean it’s not extremely good for other shooters though, because it definitely is extremely good for other shooters) and that shows in some of the functions. Monitor base is designed to take up less space while maintaining the same stability. This allows gamers more space in their setup for in-game movements and allows them the flexibility to make adjustments and play comfortably.

These prices are all very high compared to regular 24-inch gaming monitors. However, the premium reflects the Zowie’s skunkworks nature with its high development costs and super-niche market size. Other 360Hz gaming monitors use IPS technology and still cost more, but they tend to be much larger and have more luxury features that suit gaming and multimedia immersion.I sadly don’t have the video equipment to show you any convincing footage of the XL2566K compared to other 360Hz monitors, but I did spend a great deal of time comparing it to IPS monitors and there’s no denying that the XL2566K is smoother. This wasn’t only evident when looking at the panels in ‘laboratory-like’ conditions (such as the UFO test, or viewing slow motion footage of the panels) but also when playing games. The stand is adjustable in all the right ways: it can tilt, swivel, pivot, and it’s height adjustable, so you’re absolutely certain to find a viewing position that’s comfortable for your posture and desires. All of this works beautifully, and I never had any issues with the monitor (or any ZOWIE monitor) sagging or changing position over time. It all amounts to the XL2566K being the best monitor for seeing even the smallest, most-rapidly moving objects in relief that’s sharper than on any rival’s screen. The difference may be tiny... but tournaments have been decided by less.

Some settings can be adjusted to suit individual preferences and this includes the AMA (pixel overdrive) setting. Indeed, the XL2566K comes with presets labelled Premium, High and Off, along with a 30-step customizable slider. Premium achieves a fast response time but inverse ghosting is noticeable. High offers a better blend and will be used by many players. However, it’s so easy to adjust the overdrive settings and see instant results (there’s no change-related lag) that tweaking everything is recommended. We found settings between 11-18 represented a sweet spot where response time and inverse ghosting coexisted well, before causing issues.I want to accompany this previous paragraph with a (pretty obvious to some, but I’ll mention it anyway) disclaimer: this won’t make you an aiming God if you’re coming from a 240Hz monitor, or a good 360Hz IPS monitor. The difference isthere, and this is the smoothest and clearest panel I’ve ever used for gaming so far, but we’re talking razor-thin margins here. Margins that can and will matter for people who are very serious about their gaming, but small margins regardless. DyAc?™ on XL2566K makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying more clear than DyAc?™ on XL2546K. The clarity helps gamers see the position of the enemy during fast movements or fast moving targets more easily and notice the bullet trajectory more clearly which can help with recoil control and aim. The XL2566K builds on what has made its predecessors great, and that can be taken quite literally in some cases. The exterior and design is the exact same as that of the XL2546K, but I think that that’s a plus. ‘Never change a winning team,’ they say, and if you ask me the modern XL line of monitors have a design that’s pretty hard to beat. I’ll speak more about the build quality and design in the next section, but I love the fact that they haven’t made any unnecessary changes here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment