276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glaze Super Colour Conditioning Gloss 190ml (2-3 Hair Treatments) Sleek Espresso Hair Gloss Treatment & Semi-Permanent Hair Dye. No mix, no mess hair mask colourant - guaranteed results in 10 minutes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just because two espresso cups are the same capacity doesn’t mean they’re the same height or width. As you will read below, a cup shouldn’t be too large in circumference… FAQs How Large Is An Espresso Cup? They are simple and plain but this adds to their appeal. They’re made from porcelain with a silver grip cover, which is great if you want the traditional no-handle design but are worried about scalded fingertips.

Read Customer Service Reviews of glazehair.co - Trustpilot

Sleek Espresso: Rich, deep, cool brown tones for medium or dark brown hair. Our darkest brown, it's the equivalent of a shade #4. Even better than your morning cup of espresso! Tried the sheer and loved it. Made my hair feel in much better condition and looking great, would recommend An espresso should technically be around 1oz, which is just over 30ml. A double will be around 60ml or 2oz. You should ideally leave a bit of space at the top of the cup for easier drinking, so the cup should be able to hold more than you’re drinking.We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Great idea. But. It gives a bit of reddish shade (the dark brown one). This is the smaller issue, I would still use it. The bigger problem is the bottle. It is too hard and its so hard to squeeze the product out that I ended up just not using it. Would be better a thinner, more flexible plastic just like any other shampoos or conditioners. Firstly, I would like to thank you for your honest review and I'm so sorry you didn't have the best experience with Super Gloss.

Color Conditioning Gloss - Semi Permanent Hair Dye - Glaze

NEW Super Gloss shades coming in HOT. From fiery copper to rich true-red to deep sultry auburn, discover the hue for you with all-new Radiant Reds and get salon-worthy results right from your shower. Powered by Quadbond Technology, GlaziPlex repairs all 4 types of damage from heat, color, chemical treatments and styling for hair so strong and shiny it looks like new. Hit refresh on your hair and shine like you've never sinned. You want something which hugs the espresso, which doesn’t just encourage the production of crema but also keeps the drink warmer for longer. Dan is a former competition barista and has been honing his knowledge of coffee for over two decades. Glass espresso demitasses don’t often come with saucers, so if you want glass and a saucer, this set of two will please you.Set saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring often with a heatproof rubber spatula, until mixture is hot but not simmering and sugar and gelatin are completely dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add 4 cups chilled heavy cream; stir until well combined. Step 3 This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary sensitivity test should be done before using the product, following instructions below. Do not use to dye eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eye or even blindness may result. APPLIES ON DRY/DAMP HAIR - you can pop Super Gloss on your hair while you're cosy and dry, rather than hanging out in the shower getting cold for 10 minutes. Seems after reading the review before mine I’m not the only one who has had a very costly problem with this product.

Glaze Conditioning Gloss - Glaze Super Gloss 101 - What is Glaze Conditioning Gloss - Glaze

I've been looking for a product to enhance my sandy neutral blade and get a shine on it and its all ash products now. Not good when you're pushing 50 and Ash is "natural " ha! So I mixed Pearl and Beach blonde together 50/50 and the results are perfect. The shape tapers towards the base, which encourages the production of crema at the top. This can make them hard to pair with a saucer, but they are good for more informal use.

Questions & Answers

A saucer which is slightly curved to keep spills contained and biscuits safe. A nice large handle which anyone should be able to grip safely. These cups are rather wonderful. They are made from porcelain and given a satin dipped glaze to finish off the look and smoothness. Each mug is a slightly different hue of a neutral tone, so you have a set which perfectly matches each other yet offers something different.

Glaze Super Colour Conditioning Gloss 190ml (2-3 Hair Glaze Super Colour Conditioning Gloss 190ml (2-3 Hair

Shade-match, please. If you’re using a color shade, match to the lightest tones in your hair, and be careful if you have bleached or lightened hair that you’ve now dyed over with a darker color. Super Gloss can interact with the lightened hair under the darker dye, so reach out to us if you need help, or just use Sheer Glow. Don’t forget we have our Shade Selector Quiz to help. This product has totally fried my hair :( it is now full of snapped ends and just looks terrible, particularly as my hair is straight the damage is even more visible. I had been growing my hair out and will now have to cut it and keep cutting it until the 10+ inches of damage is gone.Like tinted moisturizer for your hair, Super Gloss is a shade-shifting tint designed to enhance your current hair color and add showstopping shine. Sound good? Tell me more Glaze Super Gloss Sleek Espresso (190ml) is a semi-permanent conditioning gloss which acts like a tinted moisturiser for your hair, creating exceptional shine and vibrancy. Taking just 10 minutes to apply and lasting for up to 10 washes, this colour-depositing hair mask has been formulated with GlaziPlexTM to care and repair, leaving your hair softer, glossier and healthier-looking. This formula requires no mixing, creates no mess, and does not damage the hair. Glaze is currently only available to be shipped to the following countries: UK (United Kingdom), US (United States, including Alaska, Hawaii), Canada, Australia.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment