276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Comfort Supplies Shiatsu Massager Cushion with Heat – Deep Tissue Kneading Massage Pillow for Neck, Lower Back, Shoulder, Muscle Pain Relief – Home, Office, Car, Bed Use – 1 Year Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another aspect of this might be the gel nodes. While the feel nice to touch, I think a firmer node is required to deliver the pressure you need for a more satisfying massage.

Premium Shiatsu Massage Cushion - Comfort Supplies Premium Shiatsu Massage Cushion - Comfort Supplies

If you are considering buying a massage pillow, you will need to decide on your personal needs before choosing the best one. It is important to decide how often you will use it and what type of massage you want. Safety features such as automatic shut-offs when the pillow heats up should be included in your massage pillow. Safety features and price are important, but make sure you don’t compromise on quality. Remember to follow the manufacturer’s instructions before using it. Those who are pregnant or are nursing should consult with their doctors. Shiatsu massage pillows can help you sleep better at nights. The contoured design of the pillow will give your body more support than traditional mattresses. Shiatsu massage pillows are also good for those with circulation issues. It is important to consult your doctor before using this pillow. Shiatsu massage is very similar to acupressure. However, the main difference lies with how it works. Shiatsu therapists start by gently touching your abdomen, known as hara in Japanese, to help them learn how to work the body’s energy points. The therapist can then use elbows, knees, and feet to apply pressure on the points. Shiatsu sessions last approximately an hour. The treatment is generally quite relaxing, although it can cause mild side effects like muscle stiffness and headache. These side effects should disappear within a few hours. The cushion comes with a UK certified mains power adapter and an in car cigarette lighter adapter for when you are on the go! For safety reasons, DO NOT operate whilst driving.

My daughter bought me my shiatsu massage pillow for my birthday. It is one of the best presents I have received, it’s amazing & so relaxing. What’s great about it is that you can get a massage on any part of your body with or without heat. And the pillow is excellent. It massages in 2 directions with and without heat. I'm surprised how good this is.

Homedics masssage cushions

Prompt, delivery, easy set up and operation. Quite powerful, needs some getting used to especially if you have lots of knots that need dealing with. You can manoeuvre yourself to work on different areas and to differing pressures. How Does Shiatsu Massage Works Hey there, welcome to my article on how shiatsu massage works! As a certified shiatsu therapist, I’ve seen firsthand the incredible healing power of this ancient Japanese practice. Shiatsu is based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and involves applying pressure with fingers, thumbs, palms, and elbows to specific… It is so easy to use and has a gentle, but effective heat feature which is very relaxing for the whole body.Home Feng Shui Tips Hello there! As a home feng shui expert, I am excited to share with you some of my top tips for creating positive energy and harmony within your living space. With just a few simple adjustments, you can transform your home into a peaceful sanctuary that supports your health, happiness, and… Great massage pillow, the heating function is really handy for the winter months. The massage is very powerful and deep, by controlling how much pressure you apply onto it determines the pillows massaging power. Really good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment