276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Hoodie Blanket Sweatshirt, Warm Gift For Girls, Soft Warm Wearable Blanket, Comfortable Sherpa Pullover with Lovely Front Pocket for Adults Women Teens, Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. I'm that person that uses heating pads and portable electric heaters because I can never get warm, even when the house is at 72 degrees. Developed for a cooler feel, but with the same oversized style and snuggly softness, our lighter weight, breathable Snuggz Lite hoodie has a huge, zipped front pocket and ribbed cuffs for extra comfort, and is vegan and cruelty free. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Take your bonding experience to the next level with the built-in pet pouch that securely and comfortably holds your cat.

I got the one with the kitties and it's adorable, lifts my mood just looking at it because it's so cute. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. In fact, I keep checking the thermostat thinking that someone else in the house turned the heat up but nope, the house would still be at 65 degrees and I stay miraculously warm in my hoodie blanket. Better durability : our plaid sweaters are more resistant to tears and daily wear and tear, they have a longer lifespan.They are hand crafted with extremely soft flannel fleece exterior and sherpa fleece interior, like a sheep but completely CRUELTY FREE! Made out of lightweight but durable plush material, these comfortable blankets can be taken anywhere and used for anything. Available in different kids' sizes and a one size fits all for adults, we'll have the perfect fit for all ages.

We recommend hand washing in cold water to best preserve the hoodie’s softness, though machine washing is also possible. Cozy Reversible Oversized Hoodie:smooth micro fleece on the front and sherpa lining on the other,a comfortable gaint hoodie for your kids to stay warm from head to toe. By reducing the temperature in your home by 3 degrees, you can save up to 25% on your heating and electricity bills according to calculations by ADEME*, the French Agency for Ecological Transition. Created for the perfect snuggle, this fun hoodie is heavenly soft with silver a flannel fleece on the outside and fluffy sherpa fleece lining on the inside to keep you toastie warm. A More Luxurious Appearance : High density fabrics tend to have a softer feel and give a more luxurious and quality look to products.I also bought the alpaca one for my 83 year mom (she's 5'4" and her Adult size hits about 4 inches below her knees) who is always freezing and this solved that problem for her. If you have a problem, are unhappy with your purchase, or want a refund, just send us a message and we will handle it! Our products are designed and manufactured with love, expertise and kindness to help you experience every moment of relaxation at the height of comfort. Create exceptional moments of cocooning and relaxation with our Cat Oversized Hoodie®, the Ultimate Wearable Blanket Hoodie for Women.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment