276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brookside Dark Choc Pomegranate, 32 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, to recap, there should be all of the benefits of flavinoids of dark chocolate and pomegranate, and the flavors are rich enough to really register on the palate and brain.

When I think back on my trip to Europe last year, and all the excitement of anticipation, the memory of the long flight is embedded with the delectable taste of Brookside Chocolates! This chocolate is made with dark chocolate and infused with the flavors of blueberry and acai fruit. This particular option does this amazing formula justice – the great combination found within makes this a really irresistible treat!

There are so many great BROOKSIDE dark chocolate candies, with some of the top flavors including blueberry and acia, pomegranate, goji and raspberry and whole cranberries. In dietary terms it denotes the practice of dispensing with all products derived wholly or partly from animals.

Dark Chocolate (sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Milk Ingredients, Lecithin (soy), Salt, Natural Flavour), Sugars (sugar, Corn Syrup, Fruit Juice Concentrates (pomegranate, Apple, Raspberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Lemon Juice Concentrates), Maltodextrin, Deionized Apple Juice Concentrate, Acai Puree Concentrate, Dextrose), Natural Flavour, Pectin, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Baking Soda, Canola Oil, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Confectioner's Glaze. I keep a small stash in my nightstand drawer, and just grab a piece or two as needed, for a chocolate fix.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you have ideas of tests I can conduct, or if you have an issue with the validity of my tests, please let me know! Experience the daring and unique combination of BROOKSIDE dark chocolate with pomegranate fruit flavored centers snacking chocolate. The cranberries were sufficiently chewy, as were the blueberries, and both had enough almonds to add even more nice texture. If I'm just increase the thiamine to 500mg too quickly, could I not exacerbate any electrolyte deficiencies thus symptoms?

By the time they were shipped and arrived, we had another streak of near-hundred degree days, and so the product arrived and had melted in shipment and re-congealed into a mostly-amorphous mass after arrival. Brookside cheats usually follow the formula of forming dark chocolate balls with a unique fruity center. It can be worth contacting the manufacturer with the batch number and point out that you are having issues and see what they say. Add to that the bits of dried mango and the crisp rice and you have a fruity, crispy bite of tropical goodness all rolled in one. Brookside also dabbles on making treats that will go well with wine – a fine way to truly enjoy their elegant and sophisticated chocolate products.I though I got some gluten contamination, but later realized that it contains an artificial sweetener, that is probably indigestible for many. How long has it been since you have actually TASTED one of these products, rather than just eaten them remembering "you always liked them. I am sure through osmosis you are able to equate things like “goji berries” and “acai” and “maca powder” and “chia seeds” and “raw cacao nibs” with HEALTHY.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment