276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beta Puppy Large Breed Dry Dog Food Turkey 1 x 14kg Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

adt; 8-12m-30kg=440g-adt; 8-12m-35kg=510-550g; 8-12m-40kg=560-615g; 8-12m-45kg=610-685g; 8-12m-50kg=675-755g; 8-12m-55kg=740-820g; 8-12m-60kg=810-890g; 8-12m-65kg=895-965g; 8-12m-70kg=985-1040g. There are specific products tailored to meet your dog’s needs at every stage throughout its life, including puppy food and senior food. Optimal digestion: with chicory, a natural prebiotic which helps to increase good gut bacteria, which can help to improve digestive health. That is why our BETA tailored nutrition for large breed adult dogs includes essential amino acids to help support vital organ functions including the heart, and omega 3 fatty acids to help support healthy joints.

In combination with antioxidants such as vitamins A and E, these help your dog to maintain its natural defences so it is always ready for the next great adventure! The boxes they arrive in are usually broken but the beta bags are super strong so never had any issues. Hudson is a gentle giant, even as a Puppy – and like most Great Danes, he loves being outdoors, off the lead, and having fun! Maintenance - The diet is complete which means it contains what your pet needs to maintain it's health. Each puppy is different, depending on his activity level and body condition, food amount may need to be adjusted.

Being a Real Dog for large breeds means running around and chasing for some, and protecting and guarding for others. Since switching to Purina, I've noticed a significant decrease in digestive issues, and my puppy's overall well-being has greatly improved. I recently welcomed a new furry member into my family, and one of the most important decisions I made was choosing the right food for my growing puppy. So, feeding amounts needed may vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body and weight. We’ve been working hard to move our 2kg bag to a paper packaging so it can be recycled easily at home with other paper.

Technological Additives: With antioxidants; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vit. BETA Adult Dog Food: BETA dog food cares for you dog’s every nutritional need, providing all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs as well as plenty of vital nutrients.

That is why our Purina BETA tailored nutrition for large breed adult dogs includes essential amino acids to support vital organ functions including the heart, and omega 3 fatty acids to support healthy joints. Turkey meal (25%), Wheat, Rice, Corn, Soya Meal, Poultry fat, Wheat middling, Dried beet pulp, Corn gluten, Digest, Dried chicory root (1%), Fish Oil, Minerals, Dried carrot (0. I feel confident and reassured knowing that my pup is being nourished by a brand with a long-standing reputation for excellence. It is also formulated with selected natural ingredients and natural prebiotics to support digestive health to make sure they are always at their best!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment