276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Starts with Us: the highly anticipated sequel to IT ENDS WITH US

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It took me days longer to read this than I anticipated because I didn't feel any pull to keep going. also ps, ryle deserved much MUCH worse - it’s been 6 years since i read IEWU and the only thing he gained was the fucking audacity. After she tells him he was the reason she got the tattoo, they share a kiss, and have sex later that night. if it ends with us was about lily, why did colleen hoover work so hard to try and make atlas into a sexy hero?

Maybe I’m the weird one, but if someone I “love like a brother” were to push their partner down the stairs and bite them so hard they bled, I simply wouldn’t love them like a brother anymore! Kirkus Reviews wrote, "Through palpable tension balanced with glimmers of hope, Hoover beautifully captures the heartbreak and joy of starting over.

I feel bad for anyone who was looking forward to seeing Atlas’ perspective since he has about as much depth as a paper plate. It Ends With Us made me get back into reading, and It Starts With Us was the sequel the story needed for it to be complete. yes, i know this sequel is 100% fan service and a massive cash grab, but i am exactly the fan whose cash CoHo is grabbing. For new readers, their history unfolds in heartfelt diary entries that Lily addresses to Finding Nemo star Ellen DeGeneres as she considers how Atlas was a calming presence during her turbulent childhood. Everything about this book annoyed me; from lack of plot and bland characters, to commentary devoid of nuance and whole sections of the first book copied and pasted into the text.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Switching between the perspectives of Lily and Atlas, 'It Starts with Us' picks up right where the epilogue for 'It Ends with Us' left off. i swore i’d never read another coho book, but it ends with us was the only one i could somewhat stomach so i decided to read it starts with us to see how it was. Lily hasn’t always had it easy, but that’s never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. i believe every single one of her books has these terrible, wild plot twists to cover up the fact that she cannot.

It Starts with Us picks up right where the epilogue for the bestselling phenomenon It Ends with Us left off. Ryle is angry after having deduced that Emerson's middle name, Dory, is dedicated to Atlas because of the significance the movie had to Lily and Atlas when they were children. There’s no better time to cozy up with swoony romance books than now, and with the holidays coming, it’s the perfect time to also gift romance to the hopeless romantic in your life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment