276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIKE Men's Squash-Type Sneaker

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nike took inspiration for the Squash type from a 1986 tennis shoe. The model is similar to the classic Air Force 1 '07, but made up of a mesh upper with leather and synthetic leather inserts, to offer the right support and resistance. during the walk. Other features of these men's trainers are the low profile design and the rubber sole, which is inspired by the classic models of Nike trainers. In addition to offering light and flexible comfort, the shoe is padded in the ankle area. Comfort is Assured The Eye S-Line models come in a variety of bold color options and are very popular on the pro circuit. Now, let’s pretend you are in the shoe business, and not only that, but this perfect shoe happens to be in YOUR product lineup. But to answer the question, a good pair will last me 6-12 months playing a few times a week. How do I convert international shoe sizes to my normal size?

Here are some brands of squash shoes I’ve covered so far on Squash Source. Sometimes these brands make squash-specific shoes, and other times they make shoes for other indoor court sports like handball, volleyball or badminton that also can be used for squash.Whatever shoes you might buy, you’ll need to test them out for yourself. There’s no substitute for this. Shoes that work for my weird feet might not work for your weird feet. OK, I know this is the FOURTH Asics shoe I’ve recommended already. Asics is a huge player in the court shoe market and they have a ton of good models. I’ll get to some other brands in a sec. I personally like the cosmetics of this line of shoes. They have some bright color choices, so they are far from boring, but at the same time the designs aren’t crazy over the top. This happens ALL THE TIME. I’ve been running this blog for over ten years and I’ve seen it over and over again. A shoe will come out. Squash players will test it out, and it will gradually become popular.

A number of pro squash players have worn prior versions of this shoe, which tells you that in addition to being competitively priced, this shoe clearly can stand up to the rigors of the pro game. Why does this happen? I don’t know. Maybe there’s a good business reason for it. Maybe they’re inhaling a little too much glue down at the shoe factory. Whatever the reason, we can’t control it, so we just have to roll with it. Another nice thing about these shoes is they are available in the US, UK and Europe. So I can be fairly confident that they’ll be available to most Squash Source readers.The Upcourt 5 is not very cushioned, and not very durable — especially the stitching around the toe box, which is vulnerable to coming apart due to toe drag. But the styles are decent and they are perfectly playable.

The r etro 80s design can be appreciated in different colours, simple and trendy, which make this shoe very versatile and easy to combine. The comfort and quality are typical of the American brand, which also offers the right cushioning in this model, thanks to the pre-formed soft rubber sole. The tread is also made of rubber and guarantees the right traction and resistance on different types of terrain. Unbeatable Price for a Retro Look I’ve been playing squash since I was a teenager, including playing 4-5 times per week and playing in leagues and tournaments. I’ve also been running this blog for ten years now, so I’ve seen a lot of squash shoes come and go. One downside of these shoes is they’re a bit narrow. Asics shoes in general are on the narrow side, but these feel even a little bit narrower than most.

Currently popular on idealo

For one thing, I feel like that will damage or dirty the squash courts. But more importantly, I feel like that will negatively impact how well my shoes grip the court. I don’t want to risk getting injured, even over something small like that. How long do squash shoes last?

The grip on court is very good right out of the box. There was absolutely no break-in time for these. The stability of these shoes is also very nice. Your foot feels very secure in the them. Finally the Renma also have good cushioning for your knees. All in all, they’re a great option. The most important thing about squash shoes is they must be non-marking. Meaning, they will not leave marks on the squash court. Oftentimes, non-marking shoes will literally say “non-marking” on the sole. Other times you need to read the product description to find out.

Next the Adidas Crazyflight. That’s right it’s not Asics, these are Adidas. Uh these are the shoes that Paul Coll wears, he’s a top five uh former world number one player. So we know that these perform on court. I got a separate review of these and all these other shoes in this video. Um these are 390 grams so they’re getting up there on the scale so that’s nice cushioning good grip on court on these. The cosmetics, I think look super cool. I love the Adidas look and how these shoes in particular look. My biggest gripe with these was I just had some fit issues. The heel cup was like kinda small on my my just foot felt sort of funny in there. For me personally, I didn’t like the fit of these but Uh but I know they work for Paul Coll and they look pretty cool so you might wanna try out some Adidas. Oh the other problem I have with these is the lacing’s a little bit weird. They’re like it’s like very spread out Um I don’t know why. Made it hard to keep them laced up and feeling tight on me. But I’ve used these. I’ve been playing padel in these or “padel” as we say here in Philly and I just like them. They’re comfortable. They’re cushioned. They feel good on my feet and on my knees. Just on the squash court they just weren’t quite as maneuverable…as I like. Um I usually like to get something a little lighter and a little faster which is although granted a little harder on my body. But hey uh so but this is these are a cool Adidas option. If you like Adidas you want to try the Paul Coll model Adidas Crazyflight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment