276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Junji Ito's Cat Diary: Yon & Mu Collector's Edition: 2

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's very funny and it's actually authentic, because you will also get a bonus gallery of Ito's real life cats, who look exactly like Yon and Muu. Before Uzumaki, Ito was best known for Tomie, a comic series about a beautiful, teasing and eternally youthful high school girl who inspires her stricken admirers to murder each other in fits of jealous rage. Kodansha Comics USA published an English-language translation of Junji Ito's Cat Diary in October 2015, which also included the contributions of Ito and his wife to the 2011 collection Teach Me, Michael! Ito rysuje jak Ito, więc miałam wrażenie, że zaraz stanie się coś złego/niepokojącego, ale to zabawna, urocza historia o kotach i ludziach.

Their contributions consist of Ito's comic, "Yon Went to Heaven," and his wife's letter chronicling the death of Yon from heart failure on 3 February 2011, about a month before the earthquake, and their subsequent grieving. Son las 5 am, y tuve que contener la risa en varias ocasiones porque no sabría explicarle a mi novio que lo desperté a carcajadas porque vi una ilustración de Junji cayendo sobre el moco de su propio gato.Horror comics author Junji Ito has recently purchased a new house and has decided to invite his girlfriend to move in with him. I don't like it as much as the truly masterful horror stuff he does, but it's kinda cute, pretty funny.

Eventually, unable to cope with her coy flirtation and their desire to possess Tomie completely, they are inevitably compelled to kill her — only to discover that, regardless of the method they chose to dispose of her body, her body will always regenerate. Despite the imagery (and maybe even because of it) the comedy works even better as these monstrous creatures slowly win over his dog loving heart. I feel that without prior knowledge of his works, this will come off as just a bizarre little book and many won’t get the joke. Ito's two styles of artwork were generally seen as complementing the narrative nicely, [4] [5] with highlights being the characters of Mu and Yon, [5] the range of character facial expressions, [16] and the timing and content of the gags. Style [ edit ] J-kun attempts to play with the cats, to no avail; his mouth becomes more horrific as he fails to capture their interest.This is Juni Ito of horror manga like Uzumaki (you know, where a town is consumed by spirals in three volumes) doing diary comics about his pet cats, so you can probably already guess whether this would ever appeal to you. Skonstruowana z luźnych scenek, które przedstawiają codzienne życie z perspektywy kogoś, kto pierwszy raz ma stały kontakt z mruczkami i zaaatraaaca się w miłości do nich.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment