276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audrey Hepburn in Hats

£9.975£19.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During these months quarantining at home, I’ve watched my hats steadily collect dust on the tops of my dressers and shelves. Just as many of us feel uninspired to get out of our sweatpants into proper streetwear, popping on a hat, masked and tired, doesn’t quite feel right (it’s like covering whatever part of your face that was left). I’ve missed walking out the front door, spontaneously, my hat and me leading the way. The dusty hats signaled that something was stagnant inside of me. Large Woven Beach Hat– A perfect woven floppy beach hat which perfect for the beachy days in the summer, traveling, or going out on a Saturday to shop at the mall. GET THE LOOK!

Audrey Hepburn Hats Photos and Premium High Res Pictures

The Christmas season is always exciting. Giving gifts is a sweet and simple way to show love to your... I thought I remembered why I didn’t get cast in “Gossip Girl.” But the truth was much more complicated. Opinion Opinion: Pamela Anderson went to Paris Fashion Week without makeup. I’m in my 40s and nervous about following her example The 1960s fashion thrived on the dying trends of the 1950s and the new world of colorful attires tha... The pillbox serves practical (NOT as a box for pills) as a comfortable hat for women who wear their hair up, as Audrey often did. It is beautifully textured and unique in its profile, fitting of a woman who too was unique in her features. This fashion, which Audrey by many accounts made her own, has become quite popular even to this day, with the Duchess of Cambridge herself Kate Middleton being seen with one more than once in recent years.Winter fashion looks are difficult to achieve because they must account for changes caused by the we... Christmas is fast approaching. It is a season of endless celebrations and parties when you may be a ... What is not debatable is that this is an iconic fashion statement that Audrey made her own. The tiara is so fitting of Audrey’s brand that costume designers chose to feature the style in several of her movies including some of the most notable: Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and My Fair Lady. Get this Vintage Wool Felt pillbox hat. 100% Wool. The only bad thing is that ships from Hong Kong. TONS of great colors! Worth the wait if you can wait that long. GET THE LOOK!

Iconic Audrey Hepburn Hat Style — Home of Hats

Audrey Hepburn Hats – As we know, Audrey Hepburn was no stranger to style. The first lady of fashion almost single handedly established the concept of dressing minimally to emphasize the female form, in a time where women’s clothing was designed to stand out and bare all (think Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor). Her custom designer, Hubert de Givenchy, became attuned to her preferences for unique pieces that fit a certain standard for style. She had preferences for the type of fabric, how it felt and how it fit. No media personality since then has had such a definable style that was simultaneously so neat, minimal and smart. The Chapeu du Matin was featured on Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, paired with her oversized sunglasses and pearl earrings. This Audrey Hepburn hat has proven desirable for many women and to this day is considered to be quite fashionable. The bowler, it turned out, was designed by legendary Manhattan-based, British milliner Patricia Underwood, also known as “America’s Queen of Hats.” Since the mid-1970s, Underwood has collaborated with esteemed fashion designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and several others. Her handmade hats have been photographed by Richard Avedon and Annie Leibovitz and made cameos in movies such as “Four Weddings and a Funeral” and “Austin Powers.” For all the attention they get, they are not especially flashy hats. On the contrary, they are understated, functional yet graceful. Underwood prefers a hat that is comfortably sized with a subtle, fun touch: a red ribbon, a malleable brim. She wants her hats to seamlessly become a part of people, not overwhelm them. In a 2015 Rizzoli book surveying her career, titled “The Way You Wear Your Hat,” American fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi observes, “A Patricia Underwood hat has a soul.” to continue improving our independent magazine or to make a great gift to one of your loved ones (from 5 euros for a one-month subscription and 50 euros for a 1-year subscription). Quintessentially elegant, Hepburn’s status as a global style icon owes as much to an endless assortment of fabulous headwear, as it does to her body of work. Hepburn and her hats were a match made in heaven and for decades she not only graced the silver screen but the cover of every glossy magazine throughout the world, rarely captured without her signature accessory.Ever see a dress and instantly be filled with a feeling of awe? The pencil dress is modest, and eleg... I was 18 years old when I first wore a hat in earnest. It was a velvet bowler hat, lined with a golden ribbon with a gentle sparkle. I had just walked out of my college dorm, ready to discover the joys of walking alone through a park on an autumn afternoon. This very adult activity called for a very elegant accessory. Except that, when I dressed the hat, it looked anything but. It felt like a foreign object on my head. On my stroll pedestrians looked at me. I kept my eyes forward. This was not the romantic picture I had envisioned.

Audrey Hepburn Hats - Etsy UK

The 1950s were generally a new era for fashion and things were changing and fashion was becoming mor... Laat uw merk op authentieke wijze groeien door uw merkcontent te delen met de makers van het internet. Kom meer te weten Mod, which comes from the word modernist, is a subculture that originated in London and extends thro...Perhaps the one that was most iconic is that which is featured in a portrait for Funny Face, the double-banded wide-brimmed straw hat that so perfectly frames Audrey’s. She carries herself with elegant poise in the photo, channeling Princess Diana with her high chin and knowing eyes. Actually, Princess Diana would have had to be channeling her! With their shared enthusiasm for fashion, we can be sure that they would have had a lot to talk about.

June Marsh : Audrey Hepburn in Hats - The Eye of Photography

The CLOSEST replica of the hat from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s! This one was hard to find. It’s a little expensive but totally worth it. Oversized PREMIUM wool hat with a removable 100% silk scarf. GET THE LOOK!No one needs to tell me how boring it is to have a Christmas party at the office without any Christm... Together with my bowler hat, I learned how to walk in my own skin, to feel my own way through avenues and streets. Over the years my hat collection has grown — in quantity and individual size. And if hats are a measure of confidence, then perhaps I went overboard on a trip to Italy when I bought the widest floppy sun hat I could find (I had children pointing fingers at me on the street). Each hat has marked a different phase in my life, a different memory. But I will always hold my bowler hat close. In the last decade, fashion has shifted from the reserved clothing worn by nobles to the era of free...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment