276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NARS Sex Appeal Blush 4.8g

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Provocatively naming a shade has been one of the success factors for Nars, whose new liquid blush comes in a soft peach called Sex Appeal. People often rave about MAC Blushes but I don’t think they’re half as good as NARS Blushes and I love adding new NARS Blush shades to my collection.

answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) but Behave,Dominate,Coeur Battant,Tempted andSavage: NARS Blush Behave, Dominate, Coeur Battant, Tempted & Savage Swatches The blushes come with an handy mirror within the lid, and the lid closes really well and securely, and I’ve never had any issues with my NARS Blushes breaking or getting damaged so they’re perfect for popping in your makeup bag. I have quite a few favourites, which I will share shortly, but here’s the full line up of new shades: NARS Blush Behave, Dominate,Coeur Battant,Tempted &SavageBehave is a prettiest, easy to apply and wear matte, whereas Dominate will require a lighter hand. It will look beautiful loaded on to the eyes with matching cheeks. I like to use a fluffy brush such as the Real Techniques Blush Brush and lightly dust it over the apples of my cheeks and it looks so natural and like my skin, and not at all like a blush.

We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when The sexy nomenclature started with Orgasm, a peachy pink shade with a golden shimmer, launched in 1999 as a powder blush. Dabbing Orgasm Liquid Highlighter on eyes, cheeks and high points of the face further adds a dewy, illuminating effect. Containing pomegranate extract, the highlighter can be used alone or mixed into moisturiser or foundation for a subtle glow. All these blushes laid out together is like serious eye candy. This was such a fun and satisfying swatching session! What shades are in the NARS Blush Collection?The powder feels so silky and soft for a matte blush, and it’s absolutely foolproof as it’s pale so you can build up the colour intensity without any worries of looking like a clown. I absolutely love NARS blushes, and these do not disappoint, perhaps with the exception of Zen which I struggled to swatch well, mainly because it’s pretty much the same colour as the skin on my arm. I’ll need to try it on my face, but I can’t see it being very ‘blushy’. I think if you are wanting to go super-nude, it could work really well.

Sweeping Orgasm on cheeks achieves the look of a natural flush. The best-selling blush led to numerous spin-off products, including 20th anniversary limited editions that will be available in Thailand from May 1. They complement the original shade in the commemorative Endless Orgasm eye, cheek and lip palette, with the creamy make-up offering a velvety finish. TheNARS Sex Appeal Blush is described as being a Soft Peach, but I would describe it as being a pale baby pink which is just beautiful, and it has a matte finish which is my favourite for blushes.

Nars' glossary has been updated with Double Orgasm, an iridescent pink lilac with a silver shimmer; Deep Orgasm, a metallic mauve; Super Orgasm, an iridescent pink with golden shimmer; and other Orgasm hues. Aroused is a beauty – I love a deep berry blush and the satin finish is beautiful. And finally I think Orgasm X is going to be a real winner. It is such a stunning intense coral with Orgasm’s signature gold. I want to wear it on my eyes too. My favourites are Behave, Dominate, Savage, Aroused and Orgasm X. Tom Ford actually have a blush called Savage that I love, but it’s actually nearer to the NARS Tempted shade, although not totally dissimilar. NARS Savage is gorgeous and coppery. NARS Behave & Dominate One of my favourite NARS products is their range of powder blushes, and I can never resist their beautiful blush palettes which they usually launch as part of their holiday collection. Lots of NARS blush shades were added to the brand’s colour line up in 2020 and I have the photos and swatches of all ten new shades right here. Rather excitingly it includes the return of a 2013 limited edition, Coeur Battant. Enjoy!! NARS Blush 2020

It is absolutely a color and product that will work better on very, very pale skin tones. On my medium complexion, it just barely shows up, and it may turn chalky/ashy on deeper skin tones because of the light base color. For lighter skin tones, though, especially those with natural redness occurring in their cheeks, this will work quite nicely. The importance here is that the pigmentation is still good, as it appears true-to-pan; it’s just that the color won’t show itself to its full potential on my complexion. (Pale readers who’ve tried this, speak out!) I’ve declared my undying love for NARS on many occasions, but they really are one of my favourite higher end beauty brands alongside Too Faced and Urban Decay.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment