276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ultrasun 50+SPF Extreme 100 ml

£7.635£15.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ultrasun is a Swiss suncare brand renowned for their leading suncare research and development. The collection has been sold in the UK since 1992 and they are the number 1 premium suncare brand in the UK. Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Acrylates Copolymer, Squalane, Cocoglycerides, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, Ectoin, Decyl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Propyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ubiquinone.

Ultrasun UK

If you’re in your twenties like me, ageing might not be your biggest concern right now. However, I know that my future self will thank me if I start thinking about skin-ageing now and doing what I can to protect against wrinkles and fine lines from appearing. Aqua, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Pentylene glycol, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Titanium dioxide (nano), Ethylhexyl salicylate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Ethylhexyl triazone, Glycerin, Squalane, Cocoglycerides, Hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, C8-22 alkyl acrylates/methacrylic acid crosspolymer, Acrylates copolymer, Decyl glucoside, Silica, Vitis vinifera seed extract, Propyl alcohol, Cetyl phosphate, Alcohol, Sodium hydroxide, Xanthan gum, Propylene glycol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Diisopropyl adipate, Ubiquinone, Citric acid x Face SPF 50+ (50ml) - an advanced combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin There are many factors that make Ultrasun stand out from its competitors. From their ethical values to their clean formulations, their weightless textures to their long-lasting protection – there’s a lot that makes Ultrasun special. Why I love it: This vegan aftersun is a cooling antidote to sun-drenched skin in need of a bit of nourishment. After a day in the sun, skin can feel hot, tight and uncomfortable (especially if you haven’t been wearing sunscreen!)It’s water-resistant as well, making it perfect for those who enjoy extreme water sports or surfing. Whatever outdoor activity you enjoy – from gardening to triathlons – the Ultrasun Sports Gel will keep you comfortably protected and will keep up with you and your active lifestyle.

Ultrasun Face Fluid Tinted SPF50+ – Ultrasun UK Ultrasun Face Fluid Tinted SPF50+ – Ultrasun UK

John Lewis plc, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 724309) for the purpose of introducing the credit provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd, registered office: Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast BT1 6HT. Why I love it: This sunscreen is the go-to for anyone who struggles with sun sensitivities. The SPF50+ formula is suitable for the whole family and will ensure even the most sensitive and reactive skin is protected. Ultrasun is the perfect SPF for people who typically hate sun protection, but why I hear you ask? That’s easy – the instantly-absorbing textures, the weightless finishes and the once-a-day application are all reasons to fall in love with this innovative brand and why they stand out amongst their sun care competitors.Why I love it: The Ultrasun Sports sun gel is a weightless fluid that instantly disappears into the skin, and is a popular choice for outdoor, sporty people. on Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 at 9:35 am and is filed under Brand Focus, Caitlin Daniels, Sun and Tanning. Myth Debunked: Yes, you can still get a tan while wearing Ultrasun sunscreen! Not only can you achieve a tan, but the Tan Activator Body will actually improve, prolong and intensify your natural tan.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment