276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DIDO Air Fryer 5.5L with Rapid Air Circulation,1700W Air Fryers for Home Use with 60 Minute Timer&Temperature,Nonstick Basket for Healthy Oil Free & Low Fat Cooking,Black

£27.75£55.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It may look a little like a spaceship (and take up just as much workspace), but this Tefal air fryer performed best in my tests. It heats up in minutes; chips were crisp on the outside and fluffy in the middle with just a small amount of oil (from a pre-portioned scoop), sausages and fish fingers were perfectly cooked, and even my “roasted” vegetables were fairly tasty. The aluminium and plastic Cosori Lite comes ‘truffle grey’ and a ‘milk white’, both with a stylish orange trim. The overall feel is premium. It has rounded corners and its basket opens and closes smoothly, without sliding out too fast like some air fryers can. Manufacturers make bold promises about being 75 per cent healthier than conventional fried food, and in my tests I never used more than one or two teaspoons of oil. For some dishes, I needed none at all. How much oil do I need to add in an air fryer?

At DIDO, we prioritize quality and durability. Our air fryers are built to last and are made from high-quality materials that ensure optimal performance and safety. You can cook worry-free, knowing that our product meets the highest standards of quality. What It’s Used For Healthy Oil-Free Cooking Is it safe to leave the air fryer unattended? While it is generally safe to leave the air fryer unattended during the cooking process, it is always recommended to exercise caution and be mindful of safety. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines. When it comes to cooking, we all want to prepare delicious and healthy meals for ourselves and our loved ones. That’s why the DIDO Air Fryer 5.5L is worth considering. With its revolutionary spiral air high-speed circulation technology, this air fryer allows you to enjoy the same crunchy taste of fried food with up to 85% less fat than traditional deep frying methods. Say goodbye to guilt and hello to guilt-free fried food! But don’t just take our word for it; scientific research and evidence also support the effectiveness of air fryers in reducing fat content while maintaining taste and texture. While the capacity is a lot lower than your standard air fryer, the basket is round and deep and can fit a surprising amount inside. It’s capable of cooking about 450g of chips, which is enough for two and I was impressed at how evenly it cooked a homemade batch in under 18 minutes – a simple shake mid-way through ensured the chips were evenly coated. It has a 1.2kg capacity, so there’s space for six portions of food. The noise while it’s operating is similar to that of a hairdryer, so I don’t think it could be described as ‘quiet’; but in relative terms, it was again best in test.

Efficient and Easy to Use

ClearCook here denotes a viewing window, a scarce feature in the air fryer world but one that comes in very handy. It lets you see when your sausages are starting to brown and need a turn, or if your chips need a good shake to evenly coat them in oil. It’s also great for baking cakes: my air-fried banana bread rose really nicely inside. With its generous 5.5-liter capacity, the DIDO Air Fryer is perfect for family gatherings or parties. You can easily prepare enough portions to satisfy everyone at the table. No more waiting for batches to cook or compromising on serving size. This air fryer can handle it all. Versatile Cooking Options That’s why I like the Cuisinart. It just looks like an oven, with nothing scarier than four dials on the front. The first three select temperature, cooking time and cooking mode (air fry, bake, roast, grill or keep warm). With heating elements at the top and bottom, the Cuisinart can be used as a giant toaster. The fourth dial controls how brown you want your crumpets to be. The DIDO Air Fryer provides an excellent alternative to traditional deep frying methods. By using rapid air circulation, it significantly reduces the need for oil while still delivering the same deliciously crunchy results. You can now enjoy your favorite fried foods guilt-free, knowing that they contain less fat. Versatile Meal Preparation

The beauty of the dual drawer design is the ‘sync’ feature. It means you can set each drawer to a different time and temperature and the air fryer will ensure both finish at the same time. I found this particularly useful for cooking meat and vegetables. I really enjoyed using this fryer as the 5.7L basket is deep and gives you enough room for up to six portions. The drawer pulls out a little swiftly, so you’ll need to be mindful when taking food out, but I can tell the design is made from quality materials and built to last. Programmes: air fryer, Speedi meals, steam bake, steam, grill, steam air fry, bake/roast, dehydrate, sear/sauté, slow cook

The Ultimate Air Fryer Experience: DIDO 5.5L Air Fryer with Rapid Air Circulation

For that, though, you get an impressive range of features. It acts as a grill, flat plate and air fryer and can roast, bake, dehydrate and reheat – a total of seven cooking functions. This review will focus on its air frying capabilities, for obvious reasons, but it’s worth noting that the Foodi MAX PRO comes with a digital cooking probe for perfectly cooked steaks, burgers, and skewers. Given its size, you could easily roast a whole joint of meat in there. Avoid overcrowding the basket, as this can hinder proper air circulation and result in uneven cooking. It is true that thermoplastic coatings can still release harmful compounds when heated to very high temperatures of 260C or above, but air fryers don’t reach temperatures that high. If you’re dead set against thermoplastics, consider an air fryer that uses ceramic cooking surfaces, such as the Ninja AF100 above.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment