276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAMPINGAZ GAS CARTRIDGE CV470

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I didn’t realize there would be an issue until after I received the setup, so I’ve spent an ungodly amount of time figuring out how to get around this situation. Identical to screw-on canister except without the thread on the valve (meaning they’re incompatible with each other).

gas stoves: How long will my gas last? - Pitchup Outdoors Camping gas stoves: How long will my gas last? - Pitchup Outdoors

Hi Giaovanni, we cycled across Cambodia a couple of years ago but I think we mostly just bought food, because it was so cheap, rather than using our camping stove. I contacted Campingaz to see if they have an adapter so that I could use the screw on canisters like the Number 5 example you show that are readily available in various sizes here.To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Otherwise, consider this a “thank you” note, and I hope you and your readers continue to have safe travels. They require a hose and regulator and cannot be attached to a small 220g canister as a single portable gas stove.

CV 470 to C500 adapter (Camping and Caravanning Campingaz CV 470 to C500 adapter (Camping and Caravanning

Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. However, I’ve recently looked into a more base-camp type stove, and have landed on the Camp Chef Everest. Some double gas stoves will only be suitable for cylinders, such as Campingaz Elite Camping Chef uses R904 and R907 cylinders. They are an old and very simple design that just isn’t compatible with the more modern (and safer) alternatives. g. stove model, windshield, heat reflector, heat exchangers on the pots) is a much bigger factor than the canister type.

I am working with a glamping pod company and helping them to set up a family campsite in East Riding Yorkshire. Well-known brands such as Jetboil have a cooking container attached to the burner, Single vs double burner camping stoves: Which is best? However, other factors must be considered, such as burn level, stove Kw and the number of burners in use simultaneously. In truth, I think you’d pretty much reached the conclusion already: I don’t believe there are any adaptors or alternative fuel sources for Campingaz Bleuet style stoves. Question: I know CampingGas and GoSystem have different diameters – one could fit into my TOAKS and the other didn’t!

Camping Gas Canisters | The Next Challenge Guide to Camping Gas Canisters | The Next Challenge

I've seen several products that might do this, but none mention working with Campingaz eay clic, just the CP 250 canisters.

It’s possible that this question has already been answered but if it has I can’t find the question or response.

Campingaz CV470 Gas Canister | Purely Outdoors Campingaz CV470 Gas Canister | Purely Outdoors

If you are unsure if gas stoves are for you, or prefer to have both options, you do not need to spend a fortune.The nature of the burner is totally unrelated to camping stoves, BUT the setup comes with a burner from Germany and requires pierceable gas canisters. They have a high security self-sealing valve, giving them all the advantages of being resealable so they can be disconnectedand reconnected even when they are not empty. If you read the guide below and learn about the alternatives, there are some tricks to get around the problem. If it burns better after you’ve done those things, even if only briefly, then it’s probably the cold. These canisters are a bit heavy to carry around in a backpack but might be used for camping from a car or at a basecamp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment