276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eat Rich, Live Long Mastering the Low-Carb & Keto Spectrum for Weight Loss and Longevity: Use the Power of Low-Carb and Keto for Weight Loss and Great Health

£14.495£28.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Obesity and overweight are truly the resultant symptoms of chronic metabolic disease, ultimately caused by the many inflammatory foods in our diet. Blaming behavior (that we eat too much and exercise too little) for why we get fat is a short-sighted explanation, especially when considering our present day understanding of metabolism.”

EAT RICH LIVE LONG BOOK — The Food Bible

Dr. Jeffry Gerber has no financial ties to pharmaceutical, diagnostics or medical device companies. He has no financial ties to the food industry.

Become a Member

PDF / EPUB File Name: Eat_Rich_Live_Long__Mastering_the_Low-Car_-_Ivor_Cummins.pdf, Eat_Rich_Live_Long__Mastering_the_Low-Car_-_Ivor_Cummins.epub

Eat Rich, Live Long: Use the Power of Low-Carb and Keto for

Dr. Gerber’s book, Eat Rich, Live Long, on chronic disease, root causes and resolution strategies (co-authored with chemical engineer and data scientist Ivor Cummins) was released February 2018. I watched many of Ivor's videos and just finished reading his new book, “Eat Rich, Live Long”. His and Jeff's book is the most impressive and valuable that I have seen in the field of health assessment and improvement because it not only explains what and when to eat, but the “why”, i.e., the mechanisms behind the great advantages of a low carb diet. As a scientist, I greatly appreciate that you delved so deeply into this topic. I bought multiple copies of your book to give to my Medical Doctor and my friends and family. I have never bought multiple copies of any book before; I think it is that good.I have made this recipe many times. It is easy and oh-so delicious. You have a choice of slow cooking or pressure cooking, and I’ve provided Also important calculations from a common lipid panel is to calculate non-HDLc <80 and remnants <35. From chapter 10 – There are two rules in Longevity Club. The first rule of Longevity Club is, respect your insulin. The second rule of Longevity Club is … respect your insulin. Nutritional sacred cows are constantly being challenged in the media. How much fat should we eat-and which kinds of fats are best? Which fats can contribute to diabetes, heart disease, and early mortality? Does a high-protein diet increase muscle mass and lead to vigorous health-or can it promote aging, cancer, and early mortality? Which vitamins and minerals should we be taking, if any? How do we change our metabolism so that our bodies burn fat instead of all the sugars we consume? Does intermittent fasting really work? Eat Rich, Live Long lays out the truth based on the latest scientific research, and it will change the way you look at eating. Meanwhile you will lose weight-and look and feel great. You can take control of your health, lose weight, prevent disease, and enjoy a long and healthy life. The unique nutritional program outlined in Eat Rich, Live Long is designed by experts to help you feel great while you eat delicious and satisfying foods. Millions of people have gotten healthy through low-carb plans over the years-and a growing number have discovered the wonderful benefits of ketogenic (keto) nutrition. Many are confused, though, about how low-carb they should go. Now, Eat Rich, Live Long reveals how mastering the low-carb/keto spectrum can maximize your weight loss and optimize your health for the long term.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment