276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Collective Whole Milk Yoghurt with Strawberry Puree, 100g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We got all three flavors, my son wasn’t such a fan of the blueberry one but loved the strawberry and mango ones. The only issue is the fiddly packaging and the waste is produces, would prefer if The Collective put the exact same yoghurt into pots. Once your envelope is full, drop it into your nearest post box and feel great that you are helping to reduce plastic waste going to landfill. The new range contains less than 6g of sugar per 100g pack and includes immunity boosting vitamin D, as well as helping to strengthen children’s teeth and bones.

Asda Groceries Asda Groceries

In a perfect world, the healthy options that you pop in your child’s lunch box would also be tasty and convenient, right? If you're wanting to know about what we’re up to in our community, what kind of fun stuff we’re concocting or how to join us in The Collective kitchen, well, we think these links should help you for starters. The gourmet yoghurt is probiotic, vegetarian, gluten free, gelatine free and preservative free meaning that there are no ‘yuckies’ inside; no ‘yuckies’ means a happy mummy and a happy toddler. All competition entries must be received by the closing date specified on the competition entry page.Eventually creating a unique blend of oats and coconut, which, when fermented with live cultures (just like a traditional yoghurt) creates a deliciously thick, creamy and totally dreamy flavour. They provide a source of protein and live cultures and are gluten-free and vegetarian, catering to a range of nutritional needs and supporting a child’s balanced diet. An example of the ingredients from one of the puches are: Sassy Strawberry Suckies: Yoghurt (whole milk, skimmilk powder, pectin, live cultures [incl. My 15 month old tried 3 different flavors and equally enjoyed them all and finished them super quick. I say almost because she liked to see the yoghurt squeeze out the top so the potential for her to make mess if left unattended was still there.

Yoghurt Pouch for Kids (90g The Collective Raspberry Suckies Yoghurt Pouch for Kids (90g

Also, she's nearly 6 but still can't open the lid herself so she can't have them in her school lunch box. The existing range of Suckies pouches were already compliant with HFSS legislation, the supplier said, with all sugarsnaturally-occurring from milk and fruit concentrates. I am so happy there is no added sugar in it as all the other yogurts for kids in supermarkets have added sugar.

Made with all natural ingredients, including British whole milk yogurt and real fruit, the products are a great healthy snack for children throughout the day, according to the company.

Suckies Probiotic Yoghurt Pouches | Trial | Kidspot Suckies Probiotic Yoghurt Pouches | Trial | Kidspot

acidophilus, bifidus, casei]), fruit puree concentrate (9%) (strawberry (62%), apple), pineapple juice concentrate, natural flavour. My two girls tried these yoghurts, they are 2 and 4 and they both consumed the whole amount in record time.Even though I kept trying to turn the packet round for the photo, she insisted it was turned the other was so she could look at the colourful packing! Suckies probiotic yoghurt pouches have no added sugar, premium ‘The Collective’ yoghurt, added fruit for sweetness, and no added preservatives, so you can easily make a healthy, delicious choice for your kids snack. If you plan on taking them out with you, you could freeze them and keep them in a lunch box until they have thawed so they remain cool throughout the day. Pack’d with live cultures, calcium for strong bones and Vitamins D and B12 for immune support, they’re the ultimate lip-smackin’ snack for on-the-go.

Yogurts | ALDI Yogurts | ALDI

Now while she is quite good at scooping the mess off her face, she inevitably creates some level of mess; however, with the ‘Suckies’ the mess had ALMOST completely gone. The Collective launched their range of fresh yogurt pouches ‘Suckies’ in April and Isabella had the pleasure of testing these out for them. Created for li’l humans who are after some dairy-free goodness, our Dairy Free Suckies are a unique combo of creamy oat and coconut, blended with real fruit. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.Isabella really loves yoghurt and finds them a tasty treat after dinner so when I showed her the ‘Suckies’ she was really excited to try them. Not sure if theyd turned or they had mistakenly used beetroot to flavour the yogurt but either way they tasted vile!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment