276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Virginia Black Whiskey 75 cl

£18.845£37.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While his wife Eleanor and daughter Sofia are taking center stage this summer with their films Paris Can Wait and The Beguiled respectively, Francis Ford Coppola is also the proud owner of his own familial California winery called Francis Ford Coppola Winery.

We talked about it and I said, ‘If you want to do this with me, you’ve got to really do it with me,’” he adds. “You gotta go all in. Because if you don’t, the customer will know.”P. Diddy. Puff Daddy. Puffy. Whatever name you use to refer to the entertainment powerhouse, you can rest assured that his Ciroc Vodka brand will get you through these long and hot summer nights. Palate: No surprises here. Almost unctuous in mouth feel, this is sweet and inoffensive in all ways. Creamy vanilla and sawdust gives way to a curiously vacant mid-palate, before a short, dry, reasonably pleasant rye-inflected finish. The texture is so buttery you hardly notice you’re drinking it – it just slips down. Conclusion:

Appearance: I actually like the bottle – the gold accent looks great on my dark wood liquor cabinet, and the diagonal ribbing on the glass gives it a cool midcentury feel. The plastic cap feels chintzy, though. The spirit itself is dark amber, far darker than I’d imagine given the spirit’s young age. Fresh off her historic win at the Cannes Film Festival as the second woman to ever win the Best Director prize, Coppola is simultaneously promoting the launch of her new mini wines produced under her family’s Francis Ford Coppola Winery label. For cost savings, you can change your plan at any time online in the “Settings & Account” section. If you’d like to retain your premium access and save 20%, you can opt to pay annually at the end of the trial. You may request we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information or ask us to Cowen, Trace William (7 September 2017). "The Weekend Teases New Song Featuring a Shout-Out to Drake's Luxury Whiskey". Complex . Retrieved 2 January 2018.

In 2014, the Grammy winner collaborated with Casa Sauza to create his own version of a smooth, triple distilled tequila, Sauza 901.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment