276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PULP RIOT High Speed Toner SILVER 3 oz.

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Joico Titanium is a very blue-based grey, which means if you do have any kind of warmth in your hair (yellow, red, or orange tones), it’s going to mix with these and make your hair have a greenish tone. This is probably not what you’re going for, so make sure that you tone all of that out beforehand. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, Pulp Riot hydrating hair toner helps to increase the hair’s elasticity, restore vital moisture and protect the hair against environmental damage. This Watermelon Sugar look is my favourite formula! I love how bright and summery it is, but also pastel used and subdued. I chose these colours because I thought it was a perfect mix of pastel with a hint of neon to keep it interesting and bright! Pink- Blush & Cupid& Clear, White- Clear with a drop of Nevermore, Green- Seaglass & Area 51 & Clear. Rose Gold (Red/Gold base): The essential rose gold for pre-lightened blonds. Leave it on for longer, for deep, rose gold tones. Silver– blue base for achieving silver platinum on pre-lightened blondes. Process longer for deeper silver tone

in the faction 8 range. It’s the perfect versatile neutral for brunettes wanting to go blonde or blondes going brunette! My absolute favourite formula is 6-1 & -22 from the Faction8 range mixed with 6vol 1:2. This creates the perfect violet, and my clients are absolutely obsessed!Pulp Riot is designed for hair artists to create stunning vivid colours without damaging the hair. Formulated from high quality vegan ingredients, the conditioning base leaves hair in beautiful condition with intense pigment, high shine and long-lasting results.

Natural (Violet base): Gives the perfect beige blonde tone with a balanced reflection of cool and subtle warmth. Our first reaction was that it was more of a face cream consistency than the wax it claims to be. This was a pleasant surprise, as we imagine it to be much more manageable than a wax would be. Pulp Riot is known for creating the most vibrant and pigmented hair colours for artists – and, Pulp Riot High Speed Toners are no different! My Favourite formula is Clear mixed with a few drops of Fireballto create the most offensively bright neon pink. It’s a real show stopper! is great for adding a little neutral to the mix to soften the tones of the other shades or for a more neutral blonde.Not only does it work to reduce other colors, but it also helps give a slight iridescent/metallic look to any way you use it! Just make sure that you’ve already lifted your hair to either a level 9 or 10. That’s not to say that it won’t work on darker hair at all, but we can’t promise it will. My favourite formula is 10g of Rose Gold High-Speed Toner and a -55 booster from Faction8! It creates the perfect Rose Gold with an extra punch of Pink!

Well, right away, you can tell that it’s very dark, vivid purple. It’s actually so heavily pigmented, that we didn’t really need as much as we thought, so keep in mind you may have a lot of product left over. It was one of the few permanent colors that we actually felt was worth purchasing. Not only that, but it’s pretty affordable, so you don’t even have to shell out a lot of money to get a great look! Ash (Olive Base): Best for cancelling any unwanted warmth in the hair and creating beautiful ash blondes. My favourite formula is Area 51& Absinthe for the green with Nightfall & Decoy for the Blue. It’s my absolute favourite because the colours sit together so well and create amazing shine & due. To mix deeper and lighter tones, I can mix the semi-permanent together to create a bespoke colour for my clients each time.

Why are we processing data?

Discover the post-bleaching essentials! The Pulp Riot high-speed toners provide a matte finish for an even better canvas to deliver your final colour result. The Pulp Riot toners develop faster than ordinary toners –after five minutes you can already see an intense colour pigmentation and are still incredibly nourishing for beautiful healthy looking, shiny hair. Our formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to help protect from environmental damage. Pulp Riot uses QUINOA OIL for protein for hair, levelling porosity for even colour & stronger strands as well as plant butter giving high-gloss mirror-like shine. What are plant butters? They are usually derived from a plant seed, bean, kernel, or nut. When added to a product they each have unique properties that promote skin or hair health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment