276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You start collecting more market analysis or opinions that only support your losing trade, which in turn converts you into an “investor.” I just finished Trading in the Zone. One of the biggest things I got out of it is that after you place a trade, you don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money.

urn:lcp:tradinginzonemas00doug:epub:c240ba7a-c478-426d-818d-e227dd8100af Extramarc OhioLINK Library Catalog Foldoutcount 0 Identifier tradinginzonemas00doug Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t47q34h38 Invoice 1213 Isbn 9780735201446 As hard as it is to believe now, it wasn’t that long ago that Wall Street and most major funds and financial institutions thought that technical analysis was some kind of mysterious hoax. However, the admin was sure that it could still go up in price in years to come, so he advised everyone to hold. Must read for anyone who is in trading. It won´t teach you how to trade, but It may enlighten you as to what real trading is about (hint: is NOT about KNOWING what the market is going to do). I have been managing money for more than twenty years and I am happy to endorse Dr. Kiev's principles, which have enhanced my performance and that of my traders over the past three years. Trading in the Zone will propel readers to the next level of trading success."

For instance about 3/4th of the way into the book he spends time talking about what a trend is and how to identify it. Seriously? Not only should the reader already have such elementary knowledge before reading this book, he contradicts himself by giving any time to such matters.

Literally a life changing A-HA! moment in my life! I just wish someone had beat me over the head with this book 11 months ago! How can you use market analysis to help you make objective trading decisions? Know your trading method first If you can’t trust yourself to be objective and to always act in your own best interests, achieving consistent results will be next to impossible.If you ski, your natural tendency is to try to control the skiing, but then you fall. Skiing is learning to control the slide. With more maneuverability, you can allow for more free fall. Gravity and sliding take over when you quit holding on so tightly. You may fall, but you also experience more exhilaration. An experienced trader counseled me when I first started. "Know yourself before you start real trading. Control issues, arrogance, greed, and hubris must be taken into account and managed." I nodded my head and inwardly laughed. This person knows nothing about trading. I just want to and will make money.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment