276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Descendants Mal Doll

£22.95£45.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. I liked how that outfit was very reminiscent of Evil Queen's, and the doll has those great honey brown eyes.

The villain kids feel torn between the wishes of their evil parents and a growing fondness for Ben and his royal friends.Such a silly thing to note and correct, but Gemma Faerie is actually a fan-creation, not a Mattel one.

Even after a thorough brushing, the hair has a strange, sloppy, hard-to-manage cut that I was unable to make look nice. What I noticed right away is that Evie the doll has a widow's peak but the actress who plays Evie doesn't have that! However, I do think that removing her longer strands of hair took away some of her originality and made her look more mature.It is important that you read the description fully and study the photos carefully before you make a purchase as the items are sold as seen. It also implies that Audrey might be a pill at first, but then finds her better self or something like that. There are a few outfits--particularly on the Signature wave--that I am not crazy about, but another thing I appreciate about these Descendants dolls is that they can share clothes with so many other lines (including Barbie), that liking or disliking any individual outfit is not an issue.

The teenaged prince decides to invite several of the villain's kids (who have grown up banished on the Isle of the Lost) to attend his fancy prep school.Emily, thought Id give you a heads up on the awesome new fashion doll line 'Project MC2' (MC Squared). Jane is fine, but it felt for all the world like I was going to break off her legs while trying to bend her knees for the first time. The hair doesn't angle gradually between its different lengths, but abruptly drops off from the short bob into the longer tendrils at the side of Mal's face.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment