276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hotwife Adventures: Vol 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And whatever I feel about this, and right now I'm not remotely sure about it, I'm willing to consider it -- I like making him feel good, and I think a partner should do whatever they can, within reason, to do that. No matter how many times I bring up something that's made The List, it doesn't get easier, worrying about an adverse reaction, and this is the hardest one I've ever discussed with her. I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time, and I'm nervous about how she's going to react. It truly makes the reader think outside the box, especially if they are in a monogamous relationship.

My stories focus on adult themes centred around hotwives, wife sharing, wife swapping and wife watching. After closing another high profile case, Devin goes out one Saturday night to celebrate with friends and his wife, Bethany. If you are a fan of interracial romance, hotwives, threesomes, and fantasy sex between married couples, consider Snow Day Fun (A Hotwife Adventure).Again, it had potential but I felt the reading needed a bit more work put into the female voice and the noises that were being read. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

When I read an erotic story, I let the characters take me with them on their journey of adventure, without prejudice or judgement of their actions, kink or motives. A couple of the men who danced with me were from the swingers club, and it was exciting knowing that I had already serviced them there. I have had other long cocks, and if his is not the very longest (and it may be) then it is in the top 2 or 3 longest. But when her handsome boss ends up with a front-row seat to the action, she’s mortified - and he’s intrigued.

Ella and Nick discover that Gerhard’s peculiar condition may not be a bad thing since he knows how to repay favours, especially when Paulo is at his disposal.

One Friday, at John’s encouragement, she fully seduced Jaxon, their eager garbage man, in their garage. To his surprise, Pete finds that he’s game for something more - but his baggage soon gets in the way. I have -- or at least had -- two fears," Rhys says, holding up two fingers, just in case I can't count that high on my own. Although the book was meant to be erotic, it again fell short for me---as if mostly talk and little action!Some of the bits in the middle involving the fan Danes were terribly annoying, causing me to skim to something more enjoyable. His attention towards Samantha inadvertently draws the eye of a notoriously dangerous creature of the night. Lusting after my husband is a gift, I don’t take it lightly, and I’m totally committed to the craft. That's odd for a lot of people to understand, and some ex-girlfriends in the past thought it was because I didn't care.

Staying home, Laney enjoyed learning to gourmet cook, work out like a gym rat, and make love to her husband on a daily basis.

However, when they are introduced to Mikkel and Johan, two attractive Danish men, Gerhard's ideas not only raise questions but begin taking root.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment