276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 75893 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon & the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Race Car Model Building Set, Vehicle Toys for Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Important I can render your MOC in exchange for PDF instructions for any of my MOCs. Before asking me about rendering, read the FAQ on my profile A Porsche 918 Spyder has a dual-motor hybrid system, an active aerodynamic system, all-wheel drive, and an extremely aerodynamic body. It produces 887 horsepower. When modelling I wanted to keep the spirit of the original lego model, for example I kept the 4 studs on the roof :D The scale, as always, is 1:24 and the proportions are as close to the original car as possible

If you are building this with the Jaguar set, you can replace the 2x2 and 2x3 plates with the 2x2 angled plates and 2 1x2 plates in the set. See my YouTube video on how to use these as replacements. This MOC may look just like a widened version of the LEGO set, but the inside has been completely redesigned with a full interior. THIS IS THE MEDIUM AZURE VERSION OF THIS MOC. You can also build it in yellow : This toy car set includes a buildable, lever-operated Christmas tree start light with translucent light-style elements.If you want to seat minifigures in the car, you will need to replace the roof with the 52031 roof piece . This looks better on the yellow version. Or you can replace a minifigure's legs with 2 1x2 plates. Faster on the quarter-mile than the Bugatti Veyron, Porsche 918 Spyder, Ferrari LaFerrari, and McLaren 720s. and about a million dollars cheaper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment