276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Uwell Caliburn G Replacement Empty 2ml Cartridge Pack of 2 (Coil Not Included) Works With Caliburn G POD No Nicotine

£2.74£5.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This appears to be the same pod found in the Caliburn G2 and GK2 so we already have compatibility plus the fact this uses the same coils as those kits is another bonus. Caliburn G, Caliburn G2, Caliburn GZ2, Caliburn GK2, Caliburn GK2 Vision, Caliburn X, Caliburn Tenet, Caliburn Koko Prime, Caliburn Tenet Koko, Caliburn & Iron Fist L, Caliburn Explorer By swapping which way you insert the pod onto the battery means you can also alter the airflow – more on that later.

Yeah you could say it looks a little functional I suppose – but as pod kits go it’s definitely one of the better ‘lookers’. I had always assumed the “G” range was more for DTL or RDL vapers, but with this coil and tighter airflow setting it is an MTL dream vape – honestly! Nah no cardboardy crap for Uwell – this has a proper little Plastic container with a catch and everything. In fact I am going to re-use this box for something else – it is too ace to just sit in a drawer!

Watch Video Review

For a smaller mouthpiece we suggest the Caliburn A2, but for a wider mouthpiece and more options on how you vape, whether that’s restrictive DL or MTL, go for the Caliburn G. Useful adjustable airflow feature. You don’t need to access any settings on a screen manually. All that's required is to rotate the pod Do not store your batteries in extreme temperature conditions. Excessive heat or cold are bad for batteries/cells.

If you snap the pod onto the battery and align it with the equally small airflow hole on the side – you’ll get the max amount of air. Performance wise mine seems to work really well and I have absolutely no sign of any leaking that some have reported. Maybe there was an issue which has been fixed with a small modification. Another improvement over the original is the flavor. The Caliburn G steps up the flavor game and provides rich, warm, and flavorful vapor that is hard to compete with. Using the draw activated firing gives me warm vapor, but pressing the fire button just before starting to draw allows for a slightly warmer vape that is really nice. The flavor from this vape is downright impressive and better than any other pod vape I’ve tried thus far. This is the second Uwell vape pod I've had - the first being the excellent GK2 which I lost somewhere so when I bought this one I was confident it would work well and it certainly does.The state of the art airway design, allows you to alter your device settings and have a variety of vaping experiences. When the air inlets are close to each other, the device is ideal for direct-to-lung vaping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment