276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RM Series Replacement Remote Control for BAUHN B4863UHDF

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bauhn TV Remote by NR Labs: Open Play Store → Search Bauhn TV Remote (NR Labs) → Install and Open the application → Select Remote → Start controlling.

Remote Control - Lifewire How to Replace a Lost or Broken Remote Control - Lifewire

Bauhn is a premium range of technology products and accessories offering the latest cutting edge technology with a stylish and sleek design.Bauhn doesn't have a store – all their customer enquiries are routed to Tempo (may be their partners)

Bauhn TV (ALDI) - Replacement Remote Control? - TVs Bauhn TV (ALDI) - Replacement Remote Control? - TVs

A Universal TV remote will work with any device model for almost all manufacturers and may be compatible with multiple devices. If you can’t see a light, you can confirm that the remote’s LED has an issue. So, you can buy a new replacement remote. This application is an IR blaster remote app so it only works on smartphones having a built-in IR blaster. Note: In case the replacement remote is unavailable for Bauhn Non-Smart TV, don’t worry. You can still control your Bauhn TV with the help of the Non-Smart TV universal remote app. Clear the Obstructions I finally found a peel smart remote setting that is the equivalent of a bauhn tv. that works with my 50inch bauhn.

I have a Bauhn TV and want to use the remote control app on my new Samsung Note. Unfortunately Bauhn is not specifically supported. I have tried a number of other brands in the list but there are hundreds. Does anyone happen to know if the Bauhn remotes are the same as another brand? No, I haven't found the remote in question but in desperation I have tried all the remotes that I have around the house, and surprise surprise, the one I use for my VIVID TV (ALDI) works perfectly. Thanks for that. I had thought of that and had searched for a suitable document but did not find the one you referenced. Unfortunately it seems that the only other remote code set used by Bauhn (1589) is used by Medion. Medion uses that among others and I had already tried Medion in the App and it did not work. Very disappointing that the Bauhn code has been made entirely unique. I thought it would simply be a rebrand from something else. Compatible with following BAUHN TVs(only with below models) : ATV-32HDC1N ATV-24LEC2 ATV-24LEC3 AS-39FHD1 AS-47FHZ1 ATV-50FHD5 ATV-46FLEM ATV185-014 AT215D-0216 ATV32-715 ATV32H-014 ATV32H-1215 ATV40-014 ATV50-715 ATV50F-415 If you want your Bauhn TV to respond properly to remote commands, ensure tokeep a clear pathwhile operating theremote controller. Most of the time, the TV does not work with the remote actions if theobstacles stop the pathbetween the remote and the TV. So, make sure to relocate objects such as furniture, speakers, or soundbars if placed in front of the TV sensor. It is recommended to use the remote in a closer range of fewer than 30 feet. Clean the Remote

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment