276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI B818-263

£124.995£249.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I thought it was maybe the Voda router being a bit rubbish at playing man-in-the-middle (as this is 'up' the daisy chain between the B818 and GS108), and anything just needing the GS108 internal network seems fine.

Huawei 4G Router 3 Prime is a very fast LTE cat. 19 router. It can support up to 64 users at the same time, so it’s perfect for both home and office.Thanks to 4×4 MIMO technology that increases the throughput of your local network several times, you will get a fantastic speed of up to 1.6 Gbit/s.The device is equipped with 4 internal antennas that extend the data transmission range by 40% and guarantee you a strong and stable signal also in large, multi-level rooms. Get the User manual instruction guide for Huawei B818-263Technologies Co.,Ltd in PDF format for free. This manual describes the Setup of Mifi Routers, as well as the procedures for preparation, installation, and removal. Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi 802.11ac, the Huawei B818-263 router provides a stable and secure wireless connection. It also features dual-band support, allowing users to connect to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies for optimal performance. The Huawei B818-263 features dual-band Wi-Fi technology, enabling simultaneous connections on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies. This enhances network stability and reduces interference for a more reliable and consistent wireless connection. Additionally, the router supports Wi-Fi 6, providing faster and more efficient wireless communication.

{{votingText}} {{ballotInfo.ballotTitle}} {{if ballotInfo.checkCount == "1"}} ({{singleText}}) {{else}} ({{ballotInfo.checkCount}} {{multiText}}) {{/if}}

Usmjerivač se ponovno pokrenuo i od tada više ne mogu pristupiti webuiju (.../html/index.html se ne učitava, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS), niti mogu pristupiti usmjerivaču sa svojim vjerodajnicama iz vanjskog softvera LTE h-Monitor ( na Win) ili Android aplikacijama ili omogućite Wi-Fi pritiskom na gumb na modemu. Laitteessa on tuki 256QAM/64QAM modulaatioille ja 4×4 MIMO 1, 3, 7, 38, 40, 41, 42, 43 taajuuksille The router restarted and since then I am no longer able to access the webui (.../html/index.html doesn't load, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS), nor can I access the router with my credentials from external LTE h-Monitor software (on Win) or Android applications, or enable Wi-Fi by pressing the button on the modem.

The Huawei B818-263 router is a high-speed wireless router that provides fast and reliable internet connectivity. Designed to meet the needs of both home and small business users, this router offers a range of features and capabilities. Have you any idea what to do? I have attached a snippet of the system log so you can see the disconnect. The Huawei B818-263 router also includes multiple LAN ports, allowing users to connect wired devices such as computers or gaming consoles. This router supports the latest IPv6 protocol, ensuring compatibility with future internet technology.Sisä- ja ulkotilojen signaalin voimakkuudessa oli merkittäviä eroja. Rakennus vaimensi jopa 20 dBm 1800 MHz signaalia Huawei B818:lle. Koska ulkona tukiasemaan oli suora näköyhteys ja signaalin voimakkuus oli erinomainen niin vaimentuma sisällä ei vaikuttanut kovin paljoa nopeuksiin. Tämä on kuitenkin syytä huomioida omassa käyttöpaikassa, koska jos signaalitaso on esimerkiksi parvekkeella -90 dBm niin sisätiloissa signaali voi olla jo Only later did I read this message on a forum (sorry it's in italian) and I imagined that the problem was not having loaded the new webui 11.0.2.1 (W2SP5C7110) along with the firmware. The WLAN module of the Huawei B818 transmits by default in dual-band mode to 2.4 and 5 gigahertz. Up to 32 devices can be supported with WLAN at the same time. The maximum speed was tested by using 3 × 3 MIMO antenna technology at 1300 MBit/s, which is also the highest data rate supported by the WLAN module. The speed is at a high level compared to other Huawei 4G LTE Wireless router models. The WLAN range was also convincing in the test, a large apartment or a small family home can be supplied without additional repeaters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment