276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tomcat Rat Snap Trap, 1-Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bait trap by placing Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) in the bait well. I waited for it to calm down, then very carefully put the other tomcat snap trap I have in without letting the rat escape. I watched it slowly become more at ease, then put its front paws on the trigger of the second trap and started eating the peanut butter in the bait area! It totally defeated the trigger somehow.

TOMCAT Secure-Kill Rat Trap, Features Aggressive Secure Catch TOMCAT Secure-Kill Rat Trap, Features Aggressive Secure Catch

You don't have permission to access "http://www.homedepot.com/p/TOMCAT-Secure-Kill-Rat-Trap-Features-Aggressive-Secure-Catch-Design-to-Trap-and-Kill-1-Trap-0360810/205566237" on this server.I grabbed a clear plastic bin and put it over the rat/trap JUST as the rat broke free and started jumping to escape. The rat seemed no worse for wear, and I realized that I had no way of lifting the bin to dispatch it without it immediately jumping to light speed and escaping. When placing traps, target areas with high rat activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries; between washers and dryers; along baseboards You don't have permission to access "http://www.homedepot.ca/product/tom-cat-rat-snap-trap/1000105879" on this server. Place Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) into cup and re-insert into trap. I woke up at 1am this morning to a repetitive thrashing sound in my living room. Remembering that I'd set a trap there a week ago, I put on my boots and went to see what was going on. Rat had triggered the trap, but was caught by one of its front paws. It was thrashing and twisting to get free, and had so far managed to move itself and the trap 6 feet across the room.

Tomcat® Rat Snap Trap

This rat killer trap features a convenient grab-tab for easy disposal so you don't have to touch the rodent

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment