276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lost and Found: A Memoir

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vithal Nathu Patil, Barrister-at-Law, District Government Pleader and Public Prosecutor, East Khandesh, Bombay.

John Healy, Officer-in-Charge of the Royal Air Force Comforts Fund and Secretary of the Royal Air Force Comforts Committee. Hazel Violet Twells, Indian Educational Service, Inspectress of Girls' Schools, Central Division, Poona, Bombay.

record of voyages (certificates up to 1888 only) – dates are for when the records were filed and are not arrival dates – sometimes records were filed after a series of voyages Sir Arthur Charles Cosmo Parkinson, KCB, KCMG, OBE, lately Permanent Under-Secretary of State, Colonial Office. Theodore Samuel Adams, CMG, Colonial Administrative Service, Chief Commissioner, Northern Provinces, Nigeria. Lieutenant-Colonel Brian Macmahon Mahon, DSO, MC, Indian Army (Retd.), lately Military Secretary to His Excellency the Viceroy.

Senior Commander (temporary Chief Commander) Noel Lindsay Fielden (192028), Auxiliary Territorial Service. No. 1412876, Warrant Officer Class I, Master Gunner 1st Class William Leslie Parker, Royal Artillery. To think that I ever loved him, you know? And now I, I feel like I never knew him at all," said Merchant. Wyndham Parker, MC, MB, ChB, DPH, Medical Officer of Health for Worcestershire. For services to Civil Defence. Leslie Hall Downs, MIMechE, Chairman, Hull Reconstruction Panel. Managing Director, Rose, Downs & Thompson Ltd.

Media

Panna Lall, CIE, Barrister-at-Law, Indian Civil Service, Adviser to His Excellency the Governor of the United Provinces. Consult registers and renewals of certificates of competency of masters and mates in BT 317; masters, mates and engineers in BT 318; just engineers in BT 320 (1913-1935) (in process of transfer from National Maritime Museum under references RSS/ENG/5-6); and fishing officers in BT 396. Charles Bartley, Indian Civil Service, Puisne Judge of the High Court of Judicature at Fort William in Bengal. Henry Joseph O'Donnell Burke-Gaffney, MD, BCh, Colonial Medical Service, Senior Pathologist, Tanganyika Territory. Hilda Mary Lazarus, Women's Medical Service for India, Principal, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi.

From 1850 onwards, an officer was only officially qualified or ‘certified’ as an officer if he had been awarded a Certificate of Competency (by passing an exam) or a Certificate of Service (for long service). A certificate came with a number (and new numbers were assigned if a replacement certificate was issued following the loss of the original). Robert Irwin Kirkland, Workshops Superintendent, Kenya and Uganda Railways and Harbours Administration. Leslie William Hayes, Head of Overseas and Engineering Information Department, British Broadcasting Corporation. Brigadier-General Herbert Arthur Jones. For services as Chairman of a Committee on Royal Air Force Administration. Arthur Ernest Smith, Shop Foreman (Acting), No. 19 Maintenance Unit, Ministry of Aircraft Production.Henry Maw, JP, Secretary and Treasurer of the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary. For services to Civil Defence.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment