276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Delicious Alchemy Gluten Free Rice Flakes 450G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Available in various powdered blends, Alchemy Fibre™️ is easy to add to various types of carbohydrates like rice, noodles, bread and even steamed buns before cooking/baking. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Our delicious Rice Flake Porridge is perfect for people who cannot tolerate gluten free oats or who simply enjoy a little variety in the mornings. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption. All you have to do to make a delicious bowl of porridge, is to add 50g of the flakes to a bowl, with 200ml of milk and heat for 3 minutes in the microwave or on the hob. I have to say I was not sure about this idea, but on the other hand I do miss a bowl of porridge in the winter. I put a cup full of these rice flakes in a large bowl and add a grated pear and a sliced banana, then nuke it in the microwave for 3 or 4 minutes, with a couple of stirs between.

Basic rice pudding constists of 3 simple ingredients 1 1/2 oz Rice 1 pint Milk 1tbsp Sugar Baked at 150 celsius for 1 1/2hrs - 2 hrs Something magical seems to happen to them, when cooked for a few hours in a low oven. Following a gluten free lifestyle can often seem difficult, but there are plenty of naturally gluten-free foods such as fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, potatoes, rice and quinoa. Usually I can use a free from substitute's, however the only recipe I knew was made with Condensed milk. The porridge was easy to make I chose to make in a saucepan but it can easily be made in the microwave. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.

Overall I’d say it’s nice for a change up of breakfast; the flavour on its own is quite plain so will carry other flavours very nicely. Delicious Alchemy sent me their porridge alternative to try, just rice flakes, no oats in this porridge ! If you’d like it a bit runnier, you can add a dash of milk either before or after putting it into the fridge! Stir 250ml water or 200ml semi-skimmed milk (or dairy-free alternative) into 50g of porridge in a microwaveable bowl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment