276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trakker Armolife CG-3 Stove

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re somewhat of a Gordan Ramsey on the bank, the chances are you’re going to want to have two gas hobs on the go at once. Well, Trakker have opted to use a much wider construction than a traditional camping stove, which offers better stability due to a low centre of gravity as you unfold the legs and place on the ground. With a wide base, and a low centre of gravity, these stoves ensure your cookware is completely stable while you're cooking, no matter what the terrain's like; you can even ramp up your Masterchef style, with no worry about upsetting your saucepan. Anyway, it seemed stable, and a glance underneath reveals small indents on all three legs, which I presume is designed to give better grip? Different people will want different features depending on their needs, but regardless of your choice, one thing is certain: you need a high-quality fishing gas stove.

If you’re spending days on the bank at a time, you will soon realise the importance of a kettle. Aside from keeping you topped up with a brew, boiling water to do a bit of washing up between meals is also handy – so, which is the best fishing kettle?. Both the legs and flame guards fold into each other, so it takes up hardly space inside your luggage either.

Trakker has produced a whole host of wonderful cooking equipment to suit all bankside needs. From stoves to saucepans, kettles to cups, and windshields to water carriers – the range from Trakker features everything you could possibly need to make your time on the bank side as enjoyable as possible. Away from traditional pots and pans, there are compact and multi-functional cook systems from RidgeMonkey, who have revolutionised bankside cooking in recent years. Their form resembling something of a sandwich toaster optimised for use over a gas hob, the RidgeMonkey Deep Fill Sandwich Toaster XL is an angling direct exclusive and with the Connect Combi and Steamer inserts available, the RidgeMonkey range will offer you versatility on the bank.

Camping kettles are an indispensable part of any angler's gear. Our selection includes options from leading brands, ensuring durability, ease of use, and portability. Whether you're settling in for a long day of fishing or unwinding after a successful catch, our camping kettles are designed to enhance your outdoor experience, making them a must-have for every fishing enthusiast. Fishing Mugs & Thermo Designed to be the ultimate in bankside practicality, the Trakker Armolife Stove range gives you Piezo electronic ignition, which provides a more efficient transfer of heat, giving you an energy-efficient stove that's great in any situation. This is due to the solid construction of aluminium alloy and stainless steel, so I can see why it is hardwearing. A practical, but reliable fishing stove, the Armolife CG-3 offers an efficient way to boil your kettle, heat up a pan of on noodles or grill some meat on a griddle. The entire stove is finished with gold coloured fixtures, as well as a gold Trakker logo in the centre of the hob. Whether you fancy a celebratory cup of tea after a successfully landed catch or you need hot food to fuel you on a bitterly cold winter morning, this Trakker Armolife Tri-Lite Stove will ensure that you can cook yourself up a treat on the bank.So for that reason, I wanted to test it out for myself, and I can tell you that this stove is solid and folds into itself, which means it will take up hardly any room at all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment