276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum for Sensitive Skin | 70% Tangerine Extract, 4% Niacinamide, Arbutin & Tiger Grass to Fade Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation (1.01 fl oz)

£35£70.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Skinceuticals serum consistently finds itself at the top of ‘best vitamin C’ lists — it's arguably the most famous product in the category. And with outsized hype like that, we tend to be wary. But this is one of those rare instances where the formula truly delivers.

Green Tangerine Serum 30 ml (vita C dark spot serum) [Goodal] Green Tangerine Serum 30 ml (vita C dark spot serum)

Effects on my skin: I have used this serum for a month now. This makes my skin bright and glowy with every application. Doesn't make my skin oily or greasy. Makes skin bright and helps to fade dark spots. My dark spots started fading away after 2 weeks of usage. However, there is no drastic difference. It only works on my new spots. Faded them to some extent. Maybe continuous usage may help to fade away spots permanently. I'll update you regarding that later. But this serum doesn't work on old and darker spots. Ingredients Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, Choleth-24, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Madecassoside, Maltodextrin, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Asiaticoside, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool How to Use Made with 70% nature-derived Vitamin C from green tangerine, this is a minimally irritant everyday vitamin serum. You might wonder why green tangerine and what is so special about it? Well, green tangerines are available only for around four weeks out of a whole year and contain natural vitamin C ten times the amount of regular tangerines. My dark spots have definitely started to fade,” shares our tester. “And, my skin looks healthier and brighter overall, with a more even tone. I’ve noticed a big difference since starting to use this product,” she adds. Plus, the tangerine scent offsets vitamin C’s typical foul odor and gives this serum a pleasant, soothing experience. The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it.Vitamin C serums are produced in varying textures and consistencies — from oils and gels to creams. Truthfully, it comes down to personal preference. Yes To Grapefruit Daily Brightening Serum is super lightweight and liquidy, while the Olay Vitamin C + Peptide 24 Serum has a creamier feel. If you’re prone to oily skin, stay away from a true oil like the Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. With an impactful mix of vitamin C, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and ferulic acid, you’ll be receiving long-lasting moisturization and skin-smoothing nourishment. Keep in mind, because Maelove uses a potent 15% vitamin C active, the brand advises using up your serum within three months of opening (doable, considering it’s not the biggest bottle).

Green Tangerine Vitamin C Serum 1.01 fl oz. GOODAL Green Tangerine Vitamin C Serum 1.01 fl oz.

Pityrosporum Folliculitis/Malassezia folliculitis or simply known as Fungal Acne is a persistent acne-like condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods. Unlike most cases of Acne where bacteria is the culprit, Fungi is the culprit of Fungal Acne (Hence the name!). There are certain classes & groups of ingredients that have been shown to promote and feed the growth of the Fungal Acne, Fungi such as fatty acids, oils, esters, polysorbates and fermented ingredients.Maybe, the concentration is way too strong for my sensitive skin or it is one or another ingredient that didn’t go well. How long I have been using it? I have been using it for a month now. I use it in the morning skincare routine and on alternative days in the night skincare routine. How I like to use it? I cleanse my face with The Faceshop Rice water bright foaming cleanser. Then I like to use a toner and cosrx snail mucin essence. Then I like to use the Green Tangerine Vita C serum and massage it gently till it gets absorbed. And follow it up with Etude house Soon Jung emulsion as a moisturizer. I prefer using it in the morning skincare routine because the combination of vitamin C and sunscreen is amazing. Are you looking for a Vitamin C that exclusively targets blemishes? Then, the IT'S SKIN Power 10 Formula VC Effector Blemish Catcher is for you. For an intense brightening solution, go for the Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Care Serum potent in niacinamide and green tangerine extract to revitalize skin and provide anti-blemish effects. If you prefer the sheet masking sort of care, the Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Care Serum Mask comes in a thin mask sheet made with microfilament fibers to promote moisture absorption. It’s drenched in essence containing arbutin and various citrus ingredients to treat dark spots and blemishes while supplying skin with moisture.

Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Care Serum | Soko Glam

At 63, I honestly do feel like my skin is firmer, and I’ve seen an improvement in my skin’s texture: It’s softer, smoother, and more hydrated,” says our tester. The amber glass bottle, though fragile, keeps out UV light, protecting the formula’s potency, and maintaining freshness for longer. Though the bottle is small, one pump is more than enough to cover your entire face, leaving your skin radiant and refreshed.What We Love: At age 63, our tester felt a noticeable difference in her skin’s overall firmness and smoothness after incorporating this product into her routine.

Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Care Sun Serum 50ml

What We Love: This is a rare product that actually lives up to the hype (yes, it really smoothed our tester’s fine lines). The instructions are very clear and easy to follow,” says our tester, who raves about the serum’s benefits. “I started to notice a significantly brighter glow to my skin around three to four weeks of use. I’d catch myself in the mirror and think, ‘wow, my skin looks so bright and smooth!’ And since using it, I’ve even received a few comments about how good my skin looks,” she says. This InnBeauty formula is a cross between a serum and an oil — it’s lightweight, but has a jelly-like consistency that takes some time to fully absorb. For a moment of patience, you will be rewarded with massive glow points.

Additionally, if your skin is sensitive, it may not be able to tolerate a daily dose of a highly concentrated vitamin C. “While vitamin C serum is safe to use for most skin types, if you notice your skin feels too dry or starts peeling after use, then you may be allergic to an ingredient, or the concentration within may be too high,” explains Dr. Patel. If you experience any irritation, be sure to discontinue use and consult with your dermatologist on the best way to incorporate the ingredient into your routine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment