276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wynn's 18985 5L Off-Car Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner Removes Soot & Deposits From DPFs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The signal is measured in the differential pressure sensor and passed on to the computer. This is programmed in such a way that, based on this data, regeneration will take place at a certain pressure difference.

DPF Cleaning - Bluechem Australia DPF Cleaning - Bluechem Australia

I have owned a 2.0 Jtdm Alfa 159 for 3 1/2 years now and have done approx 30k miles with it. After a few months the car went into ‘regen’ with the exhaust rattling and shaking as if it was falling to pieces, then did it again a few weeks later. I then did a bit of forum research and decided to try the Wynns DPF cleaner, after a good run (about 20 miles ) and a higher revs blast there was some dark smoke then some lighter coloured grey smoke blown out and after that I’ve not had another ‘regen’ incident. To avoid expensive repair bills and to keep your car running smoothly, we recommend regular DPF cleaning.I read somewhere that giving the car the odd thrash is of no use. Cars with a DPF need to be driven at least 2500 rpm for 20 mins+ roughly twice a week to allow time for the car to regenerate. Everytime you switch the car off in the middle of a regen, it clogs it a little bit more.

Off-Car DPF Cleaning - Top Tuning Industrial Off-Car DPF Cleaning - Top Tuning

Once I understood how these emissions controls worked, it’s not that hard to see how problems are encountered and how straightforward (& cheap) the fixes can be. I’m loving the torquey diesel drive again and have no qualms about running this car up to at least 150k+ miles. Reply Hi i have a c5 grandpiccasso lost sll power just had it put on the computer th guy said its the dpf whats the best solution get it taken out and remapped if i get it cleaned will it need remapping ReplyReplacing the diesel particulate filter is something you prefer to postpone as long as possible. This is due to the often high costs that you pay for this. You can usually assume a cost item of at least €1000, but this often turns out to be even higher. We have two DPF cleaning options available, depending on how serious the fault of your DPF is: DPF Maintenance Clean: Preventative treatment for filters with some

Wynns - Off Car DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner Flush

Our 3.0 Bmw X3 Diesel E83 recently started giving problems and the cause was the dreaded Dpf. I tried three different makes of additive in the fuel tank but to no avail. I also attempted a manual regen. but again to no avail. I therefore had several choices. The product is easy to add to the fuel tank. One 1 liter can is suitable for 40-80 liters of diesel. This video explains in a simple way how it works. With Lindemann’s Total Care Diesel you can clean your DPF yourself. This product lowers the combustion temperature of soot, making it easier to burn. It also contains a very high level of active cleaning agents. BMW 2.0d X3 – had the lights come up, took off the DPF and blew out all the ash with the airline, and a LOT came out! Blew both ways, then v hot washing up powder soak and slosh through, also brought out a lot of the soot, then stuffed it in the bbq at max and left that for a couple of hours.The DPF/Catalyst Cleaner dissolves and removes all contamination and soot residues from the particulate filter and the catalyst – no disassembling required. The product eliminates any performance decrease or disruption caused by contaminated particulate filter and catalysts. DPF/Catalyst Cleaner restores the complete function of the diesel particulate filter and catalyst. it’s about time all the car manufacturers got together and told them cretins in Brussels they are costing us diesel drivers a fortune for dpf’s and egr’s to comply with their crazy ideas..They don’t work and if they think their idea of fresh air being emitted from an exhaust is feasible then they are barmier than we think.They are trying to stop us driving diesels so we spend more on petrol..Let’s leave the EU ASAP.. Reply Spot on mate I own an Isuzu DMAX and it performers a REGEN every 500km no matter what speed I travel. When your vehicle’s DPF is clogged up with accumulated particles, it will reduce the performance of your vehicle substantially. Not only that but it will reduce its efficiency and increase the harmful emissions that are released from the engine into the environment. While it is possible to replace a DPF filter, this can be very costly and will require your vehicle to be off the road for a longer period of time. When you opt for an off car industrial DPF clean you can benefit from a swifter cleaning process that will get your vehicle up and running at its former high performing level in no time at a much more affordable price. The Lindemann Diesel Boost, for example, is a perfect cleaning and protection additive for the DPF, but also for other parts such as the fuel system, the turbo and the EGR valve.

Wynns Off-Car DPF Cleaner 5 Ltr | Car Parts 4 Less

Clean is designed for drivers making lots of short trips, where the engine isn't getting hot enough

I would encourage anyone whose car has a DPF to use some form of additive every now and again to keep it in good condition. If you’re experiencing issues with your DPF, you need to look no further than our skilled team of experts. We can restore your DPF and ensure it functions perfectly once more. Thanks to our expertise, you can also rely on us to always recommend the best solution for your unique needs so that you can avoid the expense of costly repairs and replacement of your DPF. can be susceptible to soot build-up, especially those mainly driven around town or on short or low speed Basically anything that would cause a non dpf diesel to produce smoke will cause a dpf equipped diesel to need more regens. Reply The fine soot particles are filtered and temporarily collected. After about 1000 km of driving, the filter will be full of soot and the soot must be removed. This is done by burning it, also known as “regeneration of the particulate filter”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment