276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bilt Hamber Dynax UB Firm Film Anti-Corrosion Wax - 750ml aerosol

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any traces of surfactant left from Surfex would’ve allowed the water to become very lubricious too so the film would sort of move. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It comes out in a fine mist rather than a viscous sticky substance which is what I feared products like wax oyl would do. In all it took me 6hrs to clean the chassis, 10hrs to wire brush and apply hydrate 80 and 8hrs for two coats of dynax.

The product is made without any water displacing solvent, this is intentional so that early water resistance is made on exterior surfaces.The Bilt Hamber Dynax UB Wax durably protects from corrosion while removing existing corrosion from your vehicle's surface. dynax-UB contains elastic polymers that create a tougher wax coating that is more resistant to abrasion than normal wax coatings – this property enables this wax to protect vehicle undersides for prolonged periods. dynax UB substantially outperforms competitive material in salt-spray trials under conditions of ASTM B117. the arches were degreased with surfex prior then rinsed well with an open hose then dried using a combination of a air line and paper towels and left a bit in the warmth. Dynax-UB should be applied to dry surface free of loose, flaky rust or coatings, although the highly polar corrosion inhibitors will arrest existing corrosion.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Large 750ml aerosol, comes with standard spray head and straw attachment to get into nooks, produces professional 'stippled' finish. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please note that due to Civil Aviation Authority legislation we are unable to ship this product outside mainland UK. as they tend to perforate easily ( on a puma 90 anyway) and it cannot do any harm and they are a to replace.Dynax-UC is able to arrest existing corrosion and to provide long-term protection to pre-corroded and corrosion-free surfaces. Dynax UB is a high-performance anti-corrosion wax that provides exceptionally long lasting protection to steel surfaces.

Dynax-UB is a high-performance anti-corrosion wax that provides exceptionally long-lasting protection to steel surfaces. I'm not sure whether I should worry about that though, the aerosol cans are quite big and probably pretty good? Bilt Hamber Dynax UB substantially outperforms competitive material in salt-spray trials under conditions of ASTM B117.dynax-UB will vary in viscosity with temperature; it may appear to have a soft grainy appearance to firm gel. It’s taken a week for the tacky finish to harden off and I’ve been trying not to get too much dirt stuck to it. Dynax UB contains elastic polymers that create a tougher wax coating that is more resistant to abrasion than normal wax coatings - this property enables this wax to protect vehicle undersides for prolonged periods and unlike traditional bitumen underseals Dynax UB will not peel. Dynax UB is a high-performance anti-corrosion wax that provides exceptionally long-lasting protection to steel surfaces. Our Double Speed-Wax has won the “best wax and sealant” award in the Auto-Express magazine product awards for the last 4 years, winning 5 years in total.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment