276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Windolene 4 Action Glass & Shiny Surfaces Wipes (30) - Pack of 6

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41

If I didn’t know better, I would say it’s Windolene. It looks exactly the same, it smells exactly the same and it cleans exactly the same, if not better than the original and best of all, you can get it now.You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only). If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services It’s vitally important to keep bacteria from spreading throughout your home, especially in rooms such as the kitchen and bathroom. Looking around the interweb, a great many people lament the loss of their favourite window cleaner, it was good, really good provided you didn’t let it dry on the window, then it set like paint. I remember my mum using a speedy “wax on, wax off” approach to make sure she got it all off before it dried. Now I have heard rumours whispered in dark corners that it is going to be making a return in 2016, If this is true, a great many people will be very happy. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product

Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Next Day & Named Day Delivery For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. B&M has all of the cheap household cleaners you’ll need for every room in the house - with each product available at the best possible price. Until that joyous day arrives, our friends at Tableau Products have just released something eerily familiar. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday. Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment