276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Airflow iCON 30 Extractor Fan 230V 100mm Outlet, White, 27 W

£49.195£98.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, IconsExtract is a very useful and lightweight freeware app which is sure to come in handy if you ever need access to EXE icons.

iCONsmart has been CB tested and FCC certified to demonstrate the thoughtful engineering behind the fan design. It has been awarded the TUV certification for its safety, functionality and quality. IconViewer is one of the oldest icon-extracting tools. It was last updated in 2008, but it is compatible with Win 10. Also, you are going to need to install it, which is convenient for people who need to use it often. On the other hand, it may take up unnecessary space to those who want to use it only once or twice.Airflow Developments Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury or other consequential damage, in the event of a failure of the equipment or arising from, or in connection with, the equipment excepting only that nothing in this condition shall be construed as to exclude or restrict liability for negligence. Full details at airflow.com/terms These are some of the most efficient and user-friendly icon-to-image extracting tools on the internet. 1. IconViewer

Extract icons from your files, folders and Internet locations in seconds! With ICL-Icon Extractor 5.15 you can: You can also copy any of them to the Clipboard for later usage in a third-party graphic tool. Unfortunately I could only save the smallest version of the icon (16x16 pixels), whereas if I used the copying tool I could use the larger size (48x48 pixels). Windows operating system: Windows 10, Windows 7/8, Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 Server, or Windows Vista. This code will extract the icon from the executable file and create an ICO file in the same directory. Extracting Is Easier with the Tools Extract icon images from ICO, CUR, ANI, EXE, ICL, DLL, SCR, IL, NIL, DCR, RES, OCX, VBX, DPL, BPL and other librariesThe file format typically used for icons is ICO. What makes it interesting is that it isn’t a typical image format, but instead embeds various image sizes and types into the file, along with different color depths. Added support for typing filenames with environment strings (For example: %SystemRoot%\System32\shell32.dll) Added -scanpath command-line option, which allows you to start IconsExtract with another base folder or wildcard. (For exmaple: iconsext.exe -scanpath "c:\windows") When the iCONsmart is first powered on, you will hear the initial reset for 10-15 seconds. This is normal and will also occur if the fan is in its reset mode. App Control and Setup

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment