276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fourth Wing: DISCOVER THE INSTANT SUNDAY TIMES AND NUMBER ONE GLOBAL BESTSELLING PHENOMENON! (The Empyrean)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Fourth Wing, Violet Sorrengail is a 20-year-old resident of Navarre, and she’s about to enter Basgiath War College in the Scribe Quadrant, like her father, studying books and history. Neuware -Welcome to the brutal and elite world of Basgiath War College, where everyone has an agenda, and every night could be your last . PEARSON 'Utterly immersive, fiercely romantic, and unforgivably addictive' - LYNETTE NONIDragons, war and Hunger Games-esque trials. It’s not just that it’s grueling and maliciously brutal, or even that it’s designed to stretch the riders’ capacity for pain beyond endurance.

There are some stories you read and enjoy but every so often you come across one that just obliterates everything and takes over your entire being within a few pages and becomes your world and personality. She's the mother of six children, and is currently surviving the teenage years with three of her four hockey-playing sons. You know when you finish a book, and it leaves an ache in your chest because it was so good, and now it’s over? I devoured every page and fell hopelessly, desperately in love with these characters and the incredible world Rebecca Yarros has so carefully, lovingly crafted.Yarros is a long-time author, so I’m just thrilled to see her find this success with a series that seems very aligned with herself. This book contains an addictive, drug like essence that will make you relinquish all responsibility until the very last word.

I'm a reader of 100+ books per year, I studied English literature, and I've been on The Today Show'sRead with Jenna Book Club, Buzzfeed, The Atlantic, Esquire, Mashable, The Everygirl, Glamour, and more. Welcome to the brutal and elite world of Basgiath War College, where everyone has an agenda, and every night could be your last . And leadership is forgetting the most important lesson Basgiath has taught her: Dragon riders make their own rules. The rest would kill her just for being her mother’s daughter – like Xaden Riorson, the most powerful and ruthless wingleader in the Riders Quadrant.

Yet, with every day that passes, the war outside grows more deadly, the kingdom’s protective wards are failing, and the death toll continues to rise.

Fourth Wing is a nonstop-thrilling adventure fantasy set in the brutal and competitive world of a military college for dragon riders, which includes elements regarding war, battle, hand-to-hand combat, perilous situations, blood, intense violence, brutal injuries, death, poisoning, graphic language, and sexual activities that are shown on the page. The rest would kill her just for being her mother’s daughter—like Xaden Riorson, the most powerful and ruthless wingleader in the Riders Quadrant. So, I decided to dive in, and I’m here to tell you that the first book, Fourth Wing, totally lives up to the hype! Fourth Wing is a high-stakes, enemies-to-lovers fantasy romance perfect for fans of Leigh Bardugo, Sarah J Maas and dark academia.But when you're smaller than everyone else and your body is brittle, death is only a heartbeat away. Note: If you’re looking for the limited first edition of Fourth Wing with sprayed edges that are black with white dragons, be forewarned that they are sold out, rare, and hard to come by. Twenty-year-old Violet Sorrengail was supposed to enter the Scribe Quadrant, living a quiet life among books and history. The rest would kill her just for being her mother's daughter-like Xaden Riorson, the most powerful and ruthless wingleader in the Riders Quadrant. Whether you're a newbie or an avid reader, here you've found an authentic community dedicated to helping you relax, learn, and embrace a very cozy way of life.

But when you're smaller than everyone else and your body is brittle, death is only a heartbeat away . But, Fourth Wing started intriguing me when I saw that even readers like me (who read a lot of classics and literary fiction) were praising it. Violet herself is petite and frail, so she’ll have to fight extra hard not just to succeed, but also to survive, especially since people like the powerful Wingleader Xaden Riorson have it out for her. I'm the founder and president of The Literary Lifestyle, an authentic community that helps busy women relax, learn, and embrace a very cozy way of life.Welcome to the brutal and elite world of Basgiath War College, where everyone has an agenda, and every night could be your last. Details of books three through five have not yet been released; however, Yarros told Today that the series arc explores “[w]ho’s allowed to tell our history, and what happens when only people in power are the ones who record our history[. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. This expertly crafted romantic fantasy is sure to launch the beginning of a brand-new insatiable fandom! Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros is going to be a series of five total books, otherwise known as the Empyrean series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment