276°
Posted 20 hours ago

47 Skin Hydrating Face Serum for Clearing Acne and Scars, Anti-Blemish & Scar Repair Serum Skincare Treatment with Silver Chitoderm Smooth Skin Moisturiser Serum for All Skin Types - 30ml

£43.485£86.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was particularly interested as you expressed that there would be visible results within the first few days. We don’t believe you should break the bank to achieve your skin goals. Get the skin you have always dreamed of for less with our money-saving tips and advice. Save with gift sets The skincare world can be overwhelming with lots of different terms and claims. 47 Skin have made it easier to get the right product the first time, stopping you from wasting time and money on products that aren’t right for your skincare concerns. Answer a few questions on their free skin quiz about the current condition of your skin and your goals, and they will point you towards the right range of products. Get free beauty tips I’m so disappointed that I have to write a bad review as I love the creators story on how this product was made & I truly believed in it. Apply the Silver Intensive Mask either all over your face, or specifically on the blemishes, to combat inflammation and reduce redness.

The formula is unique and the only products in the world to contain it. Developed over 20 years by scientists and used by the US Military to repair wounds - they use it because it works. The 47 Skin cleanser is formulated to wash away makeup and impurities from the day in one simple step. Like most cleansers, the key ingredients are surfactants, such as ceteareth-20 and cetearyl alcohol.

If you’ve been trying to combat acne-prone skin, you’ve probably experimented with products such as salicylic acid cleansers, benzoyl peroxide gels, and perhaps even a prescription retinoid product. Silver Chitoderm reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and scarring by decreasing the production of melanin, a pigment that gives scars their color. It also encourages your skin to shed older skin cells and produce new ones at a much faster rate. This allows for a brighter, more even complexion. Two overused words these days are "heroes" and "miracles" but 47 Skin and their unique products are those things. Not only is their customer service second to none but their product exceeded my expectations. Introducing the new Treatment Serum for the worst kind of skin blemishes. For anyone who suffers from inflammation, redness, or rosacea this is the product you’ve been waiting for. Silver has been used around the world for centuries as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. What makes the formula inside 47 Skin products unique is the blend of Silver with Chitoderm, making it muco adhesive. This means it delivers silver straight into the root of the bacterium and ultimately destroys it, making it a key ingredient in healing spots and inflamed skin, while preventing further breakouts.

This peel-off mask treatment is recommended for those who feel a breakout coming on. With Silver Chitoderm as the key ingredient, this mask has the potential to help prevent and heal acne breakouts. This revelation led Nic on a quest to find the creator of this cream, a scientist in Northern England who had ingeniously combined two elements, Silver and Chitoderm, in a unique way, uncovering remarkable healing and antibacterial properties. Our best skincare solution for your complete day & night regime. In less than 1 week, this holistic bundle will clear spots & reduce the appearance of scars for a smoother, blemish free complexion in less than 1 week. We wonder if you would let us know why you didn't respond by the 10th but waited so long to get in touch to help us understand. What sets 47 Skin products apart from other acne-fighting products is the brand’s patented ingredient “Silver Chitoderm”.

Recommended Articles

Overall, we like that 47 Skin offers a unique solution to combating acne-prone skin, however, we’d recommend using caution if you have sensitive skin due to the essential oils in these products. Pros

We do not blame rapid cell turnover. We explain what can happen when a new regime is introduced -your skin is clearly used to the application of the acids. The key thing is to introduce them slowly. There’s no need to rush it, the results will come. Start with a small application of one product and see how you get on. You know your own skin better than anyone. Once you’re sure it’s happy, you can begin to use the product more and leave it on for longer, before finally adding a second product from our Intensive Range when your Absolutely love this serum! I'm 49 with hormonal skin. I also have incredibly sensitive skin and am officially allergic to many many products. Chemicals, fragrances and annoyingly many natural products too like tea tree, geraniol (used in so many products as fragrance from upmarket smellies to deodorants etc) and beeswax, propolis etc. It's very hard to find good quality products that haven't got the 'nasties' in that I can't use. So I found this company (and its British and its made in Britain She has followed your instructions to the latter but her skin, rapidly deteriorated, it became angry & sore.The 2nd bottle was for my son who has suffered with acne all through his teens, (causing scaring) and into his twenties. During his teens he was on prescription only cream until he became allergic to it! He hasn’t been as organised and doesn’t use morning and night, but has still seen an improvement. His skin is much calmer, 75% less active acne, this is increasing his confidence no end. He is seeing the difference and it’s encouraging him to commit to using it twice a day to see just what it’s capable of! While this serum contains acne-fighting ingredients, we’re concerned that the brand included fragrant essential oils in this formula, such as grapefruit oil, bergamot oil, orange peel oil, and tangerine peel oil. Although these are derived from natural sources, they still have the potential to cause skin sensitivity reactions. 47 Skin Anti-Blemish & Scar Repair Intensive Treatment Silver Mask

He went on medication which had great results but harsh side effects, so wanted to try something new. Once he started using the 47 Skin Serum, within three weeks his skin was clear all over. 'It’s made me feel so much better about myself. At the end of the day, I don’t have to worry about having spots all over my face. It’s given me so much more confidence in the way I look.' One day, Nic received a cream from his grandmother, and it contained a mystery ingredient. Initially skeptical, given his history of failed acne treatments, Nic hesitated. However, after only a few days of use, the results were astonishing. His blemishes vanished, scars began to heal, and his skin felt wonderfully soft and hydrated. However, after using for 4 weeks his skin is in a much worse condition than ever before. They did say after 3 weeks to give it a bit longer as when a new product is introduced it can cause a more rapid cell turnover and bring spots to the surface. They asked how he was using the product and we confirmed we had read the instructions and watched the YouTube videos and followed as instructed from the start. But at 4 weeks of using he stopped as his spots were so much worse and painful, skin very red and uncomfortable, and just getting worse by the day. We understand that it is frustrating when a guarantee period is missed but we do stand by our policy and that it would not be fair to others. Another benefit is that Silver Chitoderm improves skin hydration by naturally aiding the production of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a key molecule in maintaining skin hydration. Therefore, unlike most acne-fighting ingredients, Silver Chitoderm never dries out your skin and can actually increase your skin’s water content, resulting in a smoother and plumper complexion. How Much Do 47 Skin Products Cost?The formula also includes Silver Chitoderm to help clear acne-causing bacteria while brightening and hydrating the skin. However, we’d like to point out that this is another 47 Skin product with essential oils, so use caution if you have sensitive skin. 47 Skin Daily SPF 30 George is another person whose life changed thanks to 47 Skin. He suffered from cystic acne as a teenager to the point where he avoided going to school. 'It’s really crippling to have acne all over your face when you’re just growing into yourself as a teenager.' The only thing I would say is it’s not controlling the oil on my skin, my skin is still very oily still. I was hoping for more oil control hence why the 4 stars also I’m still having breakouts but nothing like what I’ve had in the past. Please do update us with any progress on or before September 10, 2023, so that we can assist you further.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment