276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naughty Brat is Spanked (Taming the Brat 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am working on a story set in a fictional modern country whose prison system has adopted the use of judicial CP. It's nice because you can see the results of your spanking, its often more embarrassing, and it hurts the most. Her slippers were not light “chanclas” or soft and light spanking implements, there were a solid and heavy rubber or leather soled ones she bought not only to hang around the house, but also to spank the bottoms of his sons and daughter over her knees when they were naughty. When the end of the strap, kind of sort of wraps around the butt and catches just the side of your butt…OUCH!

Spanking by Naughty Boy OTK - Dailymotion Spanking by Naughty Boy OTK - Dailymotion

If you submissive gets nervous before a spanking, then it might be a good idea to bare them during or just prior to the "Confrontation" stage of the 3 C's, and really get them nervous since everything is laid out.I read your wife’s tips on using the belt and she mentioned that if the spanker really wanted to be mean they could put a twist in the belt before they used it, but she said she never does that. There is no safeword during these spankings (although I imagine if I did say my safeword, she’d probably stop.

Corporal Punishment -- Picture Index Corporal Punishment -- Picture Index

Chances are those would result in a spanking, telling off or other punishment, dependant on his mood of course.

While the parents are usually depicted as the fault of their child's behaviour, it's not always their fault, as the brat is usually spoiled by enablement and a lack of consequences for their actions. Upon seeing the beautifully made dollhouse that her grandfather spent so much time making, she begins crying, screaming that it isn't the one she had seen on television.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment