276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DeWalt DWS5022 1.5m Guide Rail for DWS520 Plunge Saws & DWS5031 Router Adapter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Guide rails are commonly available in a variety of lengths, but they are also designed to be connected together so large rails can be constructed out of several smaller ones when necessary. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

I haven't used that combination Andy, but I'd be cautious because there are all sorts of little issues that can catch you out with guide rails. This is what I did but using a different design I made 2 different lengths, they did work but the proper track is so much better being thinner so it allows a deeper cut, the clamps don't get in the way and up to now I have hardly needed to use the clamps as the tracks are so grippy underneath. The anti-friction base and replaceable non-slip strip on underside of rail ensure solid performance.In addition, we offer a full range of power tool accessories, so you can find everything you need in one place. I don't think I will bother drilling the base for the Trend, I shall make a template of the Dewalt base and drill it when I get chance . You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I'll probably take a risk as I can probably machine something to adapt it to fit but would be nice if it did out of the box. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

I think the newer DeWalt circular saws (not plunge saw) like the one HDC83 linked to have a groove mounded into the base of the saw also allowing it to run on a track. The other thing is that whilst the Scheppach is at the lower end of the plunge saw market it gets really good reviews especially from the contributors on here and won't have any awkwardness of a saw running on an adaptor. Alternatively if you view your parcel once items have been added and enter your postcode you will see what derlivery services are available. The DWS5031 TrackSaw Router Adapter allows for use of most routers with TrackSaw tracks for perfectly straight routing along any line. Tools must be registered online on Dewalt Power Tools Warranty Registration Page to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.All the top manufacturers produce guide rail systems to help professional tradespeople and DIYers alike make precise and quick cuts to achieve the best possible results. They also do a universal attachment that you can fit a circular saw to which fits nicely into the Tracks groove. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Festool guides rails are compatiable with Makita,use to have a handy chart show who fitted who,can't find it. It is possible to set adapter’s play on rail with integrated play-canceling screw to get great results with any of the mentioned tracks.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.This adapter is designed to work with most circular saws which base plate has curled up edges or ribs that can be used to clamp adapter.

Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.Also this only utilises two of the three holes in the dewalt base, probably good enough for a one off but not ideal, drilling new holes is the way to go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment