276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Helping Hand: Straight Guy's First Time MM (Straight to Gay (First Time MM Romance Stories))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of special note are Voices in the Purple Haze (1997), Signals in the Air (1995), Talking Radio (2000), and Sounds in the Dark (forthcoming). This paper explores how the power of men's own stories may usefully challenge prevailing social norms and in turn strengthen human rights claims in this area. I loved Helping Hand so much that I read it twice in a row (and on the excuse of writing a review, for the third time). So again they did and at some point, in this weekly basis jerking off entertainment, they started to be aware of each other and couldn’t resist sneaking the occasion look sideways lusting after each other tools.

No matter how many times my straight guy friends deny it, this is ALWAYS what my brain will think of when I think of guys living together in college. I've found that usually when it's a short friends-to-lovers tale, the friendship gets buried under the smut. Ever wonder what closet case gay college boys dream of while sitting in their repressed ivory towers, eating Top Ramen? We see how close the two are before they start fooling around, and how their friendship continues to grow even as they manoeuvre their new-found closet relationship. Ken was going to be tempted by what he saw, and he was going to need a helping hand in the middle of what happened next.Possibly-bisexual Jez and his straight housemate Mac royally fucked up their finances and grades by partying too hard the previous year, so they made a pact to stay home and avoid partying this year. That masochist thrill of thinking that something major is about to happen at any time kept me on edge and holding my breath for almost forever! Jay Northcote remains my go-to when I'm looking for a quick, sweet and steamy read with endearing characters and an engaging and entertaining plot!

Thankfully, Jez and Mac come to the conclusion that they don't really care what others want to label them. I've got a group of friends at home who get together whenever we can and have a wine and smut night ( don't judge me! I do love a bi-awakening/gfy plot, especially when it’s as well done as it is here: Jez and Mac are housemates, and they’re spending a lot of weekends alone at home - Jez because he doesn’t have the money to go out, and Mac because he needs to study.And there’s not much room for drama, either - people are supportive once they find out about them, and both Jez and Mac don’t dwell a lot about their feelings. But Mac insists he’s not gay and is uncomfortable with the idea of anyone knowing what he and Jez are UP to in secret (pun intended). Sure there were plenty of moments with Mac and Jez together, but they became repetitive after the first few times. Whether you are gay or straight, would you help your friend (same sex) ease the stress of desire (nudge-nudge, wink-wink) by lending him a helping hand? There is no better cure for a book-hangover or an unsatisfying read *for whatever reason*, than good, hot smut.

and I've definitely converted some of them already into M/ M loving and I can't wait to recommend this one! It also considers the wider literature on the power and possibilities of human rights, 'intimate stories' and translating human rights into everyday change. They are roommates who have made a pact to focus on their education this semester whilst their other roommates continue to party like it's 1999 and give them both 16 different kinds of shit for being old ladies.While their housemates are out drinking every weekend, Jez and Mac stay in to save cash and focus on their studies. I also have to give Jay Northcote kudos for being able to portray Mac and Jez as actual friends in such a short story.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment