276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zefal Downtube Armour Frame Protection, Black,70 x 450mm

£6.97£13.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I finally kicked a rock up just right and rode into it, cracked the guard almost in half, but the frame looks good as new! They are designed to protect the high-wear areas of your bike such as the top tube and down tube of the front triangle, seat stays, and chainstays. From summers spent in the Alps to exploring iconic locations such as Scotland, Aosta Valley, the Pyrenees, Finale Ligure, New Zealand and Whistler to name a few. Conclusion In the end, it's essential to protect your bike with a downtube protector, whether you choose rubber or clear.

Dean is a freelance cycling journalist and a self-confessed pedal addict based in Dorset, who's fortunate to have the New Forest National Park and the Isle of Purbeck on his doorstep. She joined CW as an 'SEO Analyst', but couldn't keep her nose out of journalism and in the spreadsheets, eventually taking on the role of Tech Editor before her latest appointment as Digital Editor.A chance meeting with a walker looking to purchase a bike that would allow her to accompany her young son on the trails and boyfriend on the road did highlight that there might be riders with ambitions of using a gravel bike for this dual pursuit.

Dyedbro also supplies a clear two-piece universal fork kit and a clear crankarm kit that is pre-cut for the three major sizes (165, 170, and 175mm).As specced, I'd describe Liv's first foray into gravel as very much a mixed-terrain adventure bike, ideal for flitting between tarmac and light trails in a day's work.

The Canadian brand RideWrap makes full MTB frame protection kits that are tailored for specific size and models of bike and comes with all the required tooling to install the film. An endurance road bike is substantially different to an aero race bike, and in the same way gravel bikes at either end of the spectrum carry very different ride personalities.

Got invisiframe on one of my bikes and it's excellent but RideWrap also deserves a mention here as invisi frame didn't have a kit for my Meta Power and they did . One minor quibble - which genuinely really got on my nerves - is the small rubber cover which hides the seatpost clamp. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment