276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coty Vanilla Fields Cologne 11ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This doesn’t smell like a teenager sugary sweet mass-marketed perfume – it’s complex, masterfully blended – and screams high quality. Coty acquired factory space and was able to control the entire means of perfume production, on a massive scale. Cosmetics were added to the Coty offering, and its Air Spun powder is still produced today. What We Don’t Love: Since it’s an oil versus a spray, application takes longer (and is more likely to spill). The fragrance's foundation is composed of hydrating baobab oil, which not only feels luxurious and nourishing on the skin, but it also encourages the formula to sink into skin and impart the warm, rich scent all day long. We especially love the dropper, which allows you to apply as much as you want. And since it's a silky, serum-like oil, you can scrunch it into hair, too, to go all in on the scent — just in case you, like us, can’t get enough of it. When it starts to dry down… the pink pepper starts to fade, and you get a slightly powdery floral… mixed with a sweet boozy-vanilla and soft tobacco vibe.

Lira is part of their Casamorati collection, which are inspired by the ancient art of Italian perfumery.This masterpiece was created by world renowned master perfumer Jean-Paul Guerlain, himself. Let’s take a look… Boozy Rum It gives off a slightly sweet dry dusty vibe – joined with hints of jasmine and vetiver… and a slightly woody undertone. Inviting Coty's first fragrance, La Rose Jaqueminot, was introduced in 1904, and made Coty a millionaire. Coty's genius would prove not only to be perfume crafting, but in marketing fragrances as well. A famous quote by Monsieur Coty: "Give a woman the best product to be made, market it in the perfect flask, beautiful in its simplicity yet impeccable in its taste, ask a reasonable price for it, and you will witness the birth of a business the size of which the world has never seen." Carner have used a high-quality Madagascan Vanilla Absolute – which is super expensive, by the way.

So because I’m obsessed with perfumes, I did the very hard work of going through all of my fragrances (all 89 of them—for real) to compile a full list of the absolute best vanilla perfumes I’ve ever tested. I found summer scents, cheap perfumes, new perfumes, and long-lasting fragrances that all have a vanilla note—and not all of them are sweet, tbh! Peep all of my faves here:El Born is not a powerful projection monster – it’s a subtle scent, that sits close to the skin (that said, it projects well for the first few hours). Spiritueuse Double Vanille opens up with a sweet-spicy creamy vanilla… mixed with a splash of boozy rum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment