276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KMC 5X Perfect Size Perfect Fits Pro-Fit Card Sleeves Guard Protector (5-Pack, Each Pack Contains 100 Sleeves) by

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want nothing short of the optimal sleeve for your daily use, this Kmc Perfect Fit Sleeve is certainly the best investment. The kmc perfect fit sleeve is designed to store trading cards in binders or card albums. High quality card sleeves from kmc, card sleeve manufacturer in Japan, The sleeves to protect your valuable card collections. Moreover, the sleeve provides great value, is great with great quality sleeves and it is sturdy. Hi everyone, i am a card collector, i don't play , i have my collection cards (400+) inside a dragon shield codex, that to me is the best binder, i am struggling searching the best solution for 2 objectives :

keep the cards at their best possibile condition for years ( prevent them from dust, curling etc ); The sleeve is known for the highest quality. Most importantly, the kmc perfect fit sleeve fits well, is many more and it is used for appropriate size. Royal Mail - Special Delivery Guaranteed - Royal Mail guarantees delivery by 1pm the next working dayThe first solution i choose was double sleeving using dragon shield matte as outside sleeve with a kmc perfect hard as inner sleeve, but it was just too much for a binder, it was really overkill. After that, i choose to use only inner sleeve ,without double sleeve , and i had 3 option, kmc perfect fit, kmc hard fit and Dragon Shield Sealable. Each of them have their pro and cons, this is the review and the votes of what i understood: Welcome to Card Crate, a dedicated online store created by Magic players to serve Magic players. We know how frustrating it can sometimes be to source the cards you need from other online stores. That is why our mission is to make buying cards simple, reliable and stress free. Royal Mail - 1st Class - Signed For - Royal Mail's target is the next working day after the date of dispatch, excluding Sundays

If all of the above conditions are fulfilled (and provided that the item is not a magazine or digital content) then we will provide you with a Gift Voucher equal to the value of the goods returned.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment