276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LGT Longer RAY5 10W Laser Engraver, 60W High Accuracy Cutting and Engraving, 0.06 * 0.06mm Laser Spot, 3.5" Touch Screen, Multiple Machines Control, DIY Laser Marking for Wood and Metal 15.7"x15.7"

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By wearing laser safety goggles, you can help to protect your eyesight and ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience when using a laser cutter. The machines are chosen by our objective and personal preferences from experience with working with all these machines and the decisions are not influenced by sponsorships or paid promotion. This is the first engraver I’ve had with any kind of display and it claims to be the first engraving machine with a built-in touch screen – for reference, it feels like a resistive touch-screen rather than capacitive. Yes, I had several questions after assembling the laser and starting to use it - and I must say, product support from Longer has been simply incredible.

This is because laser cutting produces high-intensity laser light that can be dangerous to your eyes. When dealing with wall outlet (high) voltages you should satisfy yourself that whatever you are doing is safe and if unsure, seek advice from someone who is sure.In the short time that I have owned it I have already made fantastic engravings such as coasters, art, monograms, and other fantastic projects. We do have some concerns about the adjustment mechanism, since it could fail if you adjust it all the time. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Adjust the synchronous wheel to prevent the synchronous belt from rubbing against the side of the synchronous wheel during movement.And because it uses different wavelength of laser light, it can cut transparent acrylic or any plastic of any color very effectively.

It can handle a wide range of materials, including wood, acrylic, stainless steel, stone and even glass.I’ve just finished my work on the (supplied almost in one piece) little NEJE Master 2 and now Im here with the Longer Ray5 supplied by ZBANX – the RAY5 can genuinely be described as a KIT as there are lots of pieces to assemble. If you want to engrave a lot of items or engrave/cut big designs, this could mean it will take significantly more time to do the same job. It moves from side to side across the gantry, while a secondary rod below the gantry keeps it stable.

It supports offline engraving and cutting functions, so no computer connection is needed while engraving and cutting, making the operation easier for you to meet various DIY requirements.I’d hate anyone to think this blog was turning into a laser engraving site – it’s not – I just happened to get two engravers sent to me at the same time. With dual beam technology, LONGER Ray5 Laser Engraver has a stronger laser power, which enables better cutting and engraving capacity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment