276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Daisy Shine Gold is an eau de toilette that was first released in 2016 and has signature notes of gardenia, grapefruit, and violet. Daisy Shine Pink Daisy Bloom is an eau de toilette that was first released in 2009 and has signature notes of green notes and violet. Daisy Silver Edition Daisy Kiss is an eau de toilette that was first released in 2017 and has signature notes of apricot, peony, and rose. Daisy Twinkle This fragrance is sweet...but it isn't a sugar bomb. It's much less sweet than something like Jessica Simpson Fancy or Viva La Juicy.

Daisy Hot Pink is an eau de parfum that was first released in 2011 and has signature notes of strawberry and violet. Daisy Sunshine (2012) The more the scent developed, the more it smelt like chocolate scented soap. Such a strange combination of clean, sweet and fruity accords. Even though this scent horrifies me, I must admit that I'm impressed by its unique approach, especially for that of a celebrity endorsed product. In addition to raspberry, the composition’s opening includes a handful of fruits such as sweet orange, pineapple and peach. The heart consists of purple freesia, Cosmone musk and dewberry, while vanilla in the base is joined by sweet flavors of rich amber, chocolate and coconut. The composition is created with Givaudan perfumers. Pineapple, coconut, peach and musk are the notes I can detect. I have been wearing this to work because I feel it is safe enough. Sillage is soft and longevity around 6 hours. I have been told several times "mmm! You smell good." This one is good. It's really pretty. And it's not what you'd expect a young pop star to release. It's so calming, very pretty, and a great daytime perfume. The most outstanding note is undoubtedly the melon. And it doesn't smell fake or cheap. It REALLY smells like juicy, fresh-on-the-cuttingboard melon! Then you smell that sweet sugar note, and the white tea note. I'm not getting any vanilla or Lily notes which is fine by me.The bottle is so big! Well, really tall, and it was on the top shelf which could have made it look even bigger! xD I thought the lips were a little bouquet of flowers before I looked closer. It stood out to me amongst the other tester bottles and it would be something different sitting in my collection :) Vivamore becomes more and more sugary and sweet as time goes on. The melon mixes nicely with the vanilla and sugar and turns very warm on the skin until it slowly fades out. Daisy Pop Art Edition is an eau de parfum that was first released in 2010 and has signature notes of gardenia, grapefruit, and violet. Daisy Hot Pink

Daisy Garland is an eau de toilette that was first released in 2010 and has signature notes of floral and violet. Daisy Pop Art Edition This is one of my most love, yet least appreciated fragrances. I love it, and it is one of my favorites, yet I rear els reach for it, mostly because I forget I have it. I find this to be quite reminiscent of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, except that this one is much more tropical. This could easily be a summer edition for Midnight Fantasy. I love both of these, so that is not a problem for me. I think of these two as my fruit bombs, because that is exactly what they are. They just scream "HEY!!!! I SMELL LIKE FRUIT, EAT ME!!!!" And there are days when this is EXACTLY what I want. All in all I really love this, the only bad thing I have to say about this fragrance, is that I HATE the bottle. The lips are just...confusing, and I don't really get the rest of the bottle either, but mostly I hate the lips, and it's just too big. I only have the 1oz bottle, and I have to bend pretty much all the lips down just to make it fit in my shelves...and my shelves are not that small. None of the other notes came out to play with me. The drydown mellows but it is mostly a continuation of the top/mid. Longevity on my skin was an impressive 9 hours. The tall and narrow bottle reminds us of an evening gown and is adorned with an interesting stopper&mdash:a bouquet of purple and golden lips. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.READ MORE: Selena Gomez asks her fans to stop sending Hailey Bieber death threats Is 'Attention' about Selena Gomez?

Daisy Twinkle is an eau de toilette that was first released in 2017 and has signature notes of violet and white flowers. Daisy 10th Anniversary Edition Selena Gomez has two perfumes that she developed with Givaudan, but there are five official fragrances under the Selena Gomez brand. As a dedicated 'exercise perfume' naturally. Basically, I used to wear this God-awful, synthetic-pineapple-and-screechy-freesia perfume when I ran on the treadmill while making my way through "Gilmore Girls". Working up a sweat with this perfume on...honestly made things worse, but I still did it. Doggamit, I was gonna finish this perfume. The bottle with all its lips is a bit kitschy, but also flirty-fun - it's bursting with kisses! I do love the dark purple and gold combination, and the way the "skirt" of the bottle flares out, a bit reminiscent of Organza's dress concept. It's unusual and playful but elegant in its own way.Daisy Sunshine (2012) is an eau de toilette that was first released in 2012 and has signature notes of guava, orange, redcurrant, and violet. Daisy Delight Most importantly, the juice is beautifully appealing. The scent primarily reminds me of the old Bath and Body Works Sun-Ripened Raspberry, an old favorite of mine - raspberries and a bit of ambery warmth - with a tropical twist. I definitely get juicy ripe raspberry and pineapple on top, a nice full jammy heart, and it dries to a sweet pleasant choco-vanilla musk. Daisy Silver Edition is an eau de parfum that was first released in 2009 and has signature notes of gardenia, grapefruit, and violet. Daisy Garland There is a chocolate note listed but I cannot detect it at all. I am glad because I am not a fan of chocolate in my perfumes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment