276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EasiYo Yogurt Maker

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Push the plastic insert into your yogurt maker as far as it can go. Next, pour boiling water up to the top of the plastic insert. Place your jar into the yogurt maker so it sits on top of the plastic insert, then put the lid on your yogurt maker. When adding berries or other fruit it is better to add it when serving, as the fruit will just sink to the bottom of the milk before the yoghurt sets (and could curdle your milk, depending on the fruit). It sure is! All our products are vegetarian friendly. We have also launched a Plant Based range which is Vegan friendly. Can I use a yogurt sachet past its best before date? The temperature of the water you mix the sachet with needs to be 15-20°C. If you live in a warm climate, you may want to chill your tap water in the fridge for a little while to bring it to the correct temperature. What if I forget to take the yogurt out of the yogurt maker in 8-12 hours?

Heating up to make yoghurt and heating up to pasteurize are two different things. And you can still make yoghurt if you do neither. Delicious and nutritious, you can’t beat fresh home-made yoghurt and, with EasiYo’s Yoghurt Maker, it’s economical and super-simple for you and your family to enjoy home-made, great-tasting EasiYo. There’s nothing to plug in, and no batteries required… Welcome to our collection of EasiYo Yoghurt Makers! Whether you're a yogurt aficionado or just starting out, these easy-to-use yogurt makers are the perfect addition to your kitchen. Put the frozen pieces into Ziploc bags, and store in the freezer. Or blend and freeze into ice cubes if you don’t want chunks. I’m currently trying my second attempt at making without a whole sachet… last time I tried uht milk with yoghurt from a previous batch but no powdered milk (it was sold out!) which was a bit runny for me but my daughter has been enjoying that.. Now I have a batch going with all powdered milk using some of a natural Greek sachet for the culture.. crossing fingers!

Rewards For Life

Yes, soy lecithin is present in small amounts in the milk powder we use, because it helps the milk powder dissolve in water more easily. I’m vegetarian. Is EasiYo yogurt suitable for me? Our collection features a range of yogurt makers to suit your needs and preferences. From the classic EasiYo Yoghurt Maker to the mini version, we've got you covered. And with a variety of flavours to choose from, including natural, strawberry, and Greek-style, you can enjoy your favourite yogurt anytime, anywhere. All EasiYo yogurts contain Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus acidophilus. Some products also contain the Bifidobacteria strain. It’s the combination of cultures that gives our yogurt its wonderful taste and texture. Do EasiYo yogurt mixes contain gluten? Fresh yoghurt has never been so popular - it tastes fantastic and helps keep us healthy - and that's why EasiYo, all the way from New Zealand, has gathered pace in the 'make your own' stakes because it's so unbelievably easy.

When mangos, peaches etc are in season, buy plenty when they are nice and ripe, remove the skin (for peaches etc drop in boiling water for about 40 seconds and the skin peels off easy) slice into thin pieces, lay then put on a tray and freeze overnight (at least 4hrs). Also I thought some people may be interested to hear of my husbands recent trip to the Gobi Desert in Mongolia. He was invited to stay in a Ger, which is a nomadic tent style of housing in the middle of literally nowhere, with a family for a few nights, along with the goats and animals etc. the old grandma in the family made yoghurt every night from horsemilk or goat milk in a container left out. She had been using the same culture that had been handed on from her mother, and would continue to be handed on the her children. No fridge, no easyyo, no sachets… Of course being my husband he didn’t take notes, but he did say it was horrible and had to refuse seconds 🙂 For delicious, perfect yogurt every time, our EasiYo yogurt sachets contain all the ingredients you need – simply add water. There’s no need to use a bought yogurt as a starter. Can I make EasiYo without the EasiYo Yogurt Maker?

After 8-12 hours your yogurt should be put straight into the fridge as the yogurt is still very soft and delicate. We know this is hard, because it’s so tempting to start eating the freshly made EasiYo yogurt right away! However patience is a great thing, and your fresh yogurt will become a firmer set when chilled in the fridge for 3-4 hours. What if my yogurt doesn’t seem to set at all? You shouldn’t need to worry about cooling it, as long as the milk you’re using is cold. Yoghurt can grow at up to about 50 degrees (it’s usually recommended that you cool to about 40 and try to hold it at that temperature when not using the easiyo) so that should be cool enough not to kill it off. On the other hand, using the Easiyo there’s probably no reason to boil the water in the first place, that’s probably just to bring the overall mix to the right temperature, so you could try it with cold water. It will take a little longer this way though, as the mix will have to warm up before the culture starts to grow. Add this mix and the rest of the milk to the yoghurt container and shake some more to mix thoroughly. Now, simply follow the instructions to make your EasiYo Yogurt, ensuring that the water you mix the yogurt sachet with is 15-20°C. All About Our Yogurt Do you have any dairy free yogurts?

Heat 1 litre of milk almost (but not quite) to boiling – look for the point when it is just slightly frothy on top but not yet foaming up (or use a milk thermometer if you have one). Organic milk is of course best, but not essential, and you can use anything from fat free milk to full cream (4%) milk. Heating the milk changes the protein to make it more conducive to making yoghurt with. It also kills off any bacteria that is growing in the milk and might compete with the yoghurt starter culture. Our sachets are specially designed to be used with the EasiYo Yogurt Maker. While there are other ways of making yogurt from scratch, our system makes it easy, fun and fool proof when you follow our instructions! Can I use water from the fridge with the yogurt mix?What I tend to do is to keep a couple of their flavoured sachets in the cupboard for special treats (for flavours that I haven’t figured out how to make myself), or for when I run out of yoghurt for my starter or have no milk (or milk powder) to spare. I haven’t read through all the comments, there are so many! So this may have been answered already. But for those who are wondering how to flavor without adding sugar, sweetened juices etc, this is what I do which my daughter and I love, and even my partner who isn’t a yogurt fan enjoys occasionally…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment