276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Takopi's Original Sin

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Takopi is a great lens to view the series because as he's naive and doesn't know much about the world, seeing him change and develop to become less naive and more emotionally smart was great. Takopi ก็คือ การที่เจ้าเอเลี่ยนตัวน้อยค่อย ๆ ตั้งคำถามถึงความหมายว่าจริง ๆ แล้ว ‘รอยยิ้ม’ ที่เราสร้างให้คนอื่น เป็นความสุขจริง ๆ โดยไม่เบียดเบียนคนอื่น ไม่ทำให้ใครต้องรู้สึกเจ็บปวดหรือหวาดกลัวใช่รึเปล่านะ?

New series special:Takopi’s Original Sin - MANGA Plus by

Warning, this manga IS DARK, it features things such as child neglect, trauma, and bullying — both physical and psychological.Her friends at school and home life seem to be the source of her somber expression—and the pure-hearted Takopi is determined to change things for the better! And Azuma's speech about people having good and bad points and him having fun and being friends with Shizuka and Takopi was phenomenal.

Takopi’s Original Sin - Chapter 16 : r/manga - Reddit [DISC] Takopi’s Original Sin - Chapter 16 : r/manga - Reddit

Takopi has seemingly useless gadgets like a ribbon that can stretch infinitely or a pen that cries like a cat, as well as rings that allow you to fly, cameras, and tools that allow Takopi to change its shape — but Shizuka just isn’t interested in any of that, as they “won’t be able to change anything”. The sentiment of how lonely all these characters are and how even though Takopi can't do much to twist the forces outside their control, he can make it so that they're not so lonely anymore. Overall, Takopi's Original Sin is an absolutely brillaint manga with an amazing story, great art that suits the series extremely well, and multi-dimensional characters who you can empathize and feel for.With all the bullying and neglect she endures day by day, will the naive but well-intentioned Takopi manage to make her happy? Also older Shizuka and Marinaactuallybecoming friends was really wholesome and was just the bittersweet ending the series needed to tie it all together. The story mainly follows Shizuka, Marina, and Azuma--who all three have stressful situations at home which lead to varying degrees of unhappiness and rippling problems. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 1/4/2016) and Privacy Policy (effective 1/4/2016).

Takopi’s Original Sin” Is a Brutal Story About Bullying “Takopi’s Original Sin” Is a Brutal Story About Bullying

Anyway the art really propels this manga with how much it suits the story and I wouldn't have the art any other way. Spoilers- due to this being a short work with only 16 chapters, I’ll try to keep whatever I talk about confined to the first chapter. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.The sacrifice which Takopi made in the final chapter didn't hit me all that hard and largely just felt like the author was trying to make things more melodramatic and intense for the ending. To You In 2016’ คือชื่อตอนแรกของมังงะเรื่องนี้ ความหมายของมันก็ค่อนข้างตรงตัว ปี 2016 หมายถึงช่วงเวลาที่ Takopi ได้เจอกับ Shizuka เป็นครั้งแรก ส่วน ‘To You’ ก็ย่อมหมายถึงข้อความถึงตัวละครในช่วงเวลาเหล่านั้น . You may block cookies via standard web-browser settings, but this site may not function correctly without cookies. And when they showed why she does the things she does (of course this doesn't excuse her actions) I was not willing to sympathize with or forgive her.

Takopi’s Original Sin Chapter 1-3 on MangaPlus [DISC] Takopi’s Original Sin Chapter 1-3 on MangaPlus

Plus it didn't make much sense that the people would then have, like, residual memories of Takopi or something--which is honestly what the entire ending hinges on. As I said before, this isn’t an easy-to-digest stomach, and I’d say it isn’t for the faint of heart. Drama / Psychological / Sci-Fi Image Gallery Takopi’s Original Sin (タコピーの原罪, Takopy no Genzai) is a manga series written and illustrated by Taizan 5. distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of thaitayan ltd. But that doesn’t take it down from being a great manga in my mind, and I’ll keep watch of anything the author releases from this point.

I can’t say much for obvious reasons, but I’ll say that when you think the manga has found its rhythm and settled for pay to progress its storyline, you’ll find that it will then go in a different direction, and this isn’t a complaint as it’ll be keeping you on your toes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment