276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You don't need to trim as much off as I did in the picture--that was the only place my wirecutters would reach. A centimeter or so would be plenty.)

Nerf Rebelle Bow Blasters | BLEENGA Nerf Rebelle Bow Blasters | BLEENGA

Unfortunately, figuring out the right length required a good deal of trial and error. If the string is too loose, you obviously lose a lot of power. If it's too tight, you end up skipping darts more frequently than before, and even shredding them. Please note, these are only my experiences. Yours, from dart velocity to misfire rate, might be completely different. Maybe you'll find a magical sweet spot that gives your crossbow more power without sacrificing reliability.] The results were great: the codebreaker can now take any type of clip-system dart. Sadly, regular suction darts, dart tag darts, and whistlers don't fit through the barrel, and even if they could, the cylinder wouldn't be able to rotate without further modification. I'm not sure about stefans: if they could stay in place, then they could probably work. The Guardian only misses a perfect rating by overstating its range. On the box, it says it shoots "up to 75 feet." We took 20 shots indoors with no wind, and found that it averaged 35 feet, with a maximum range of 55. That's plenty good enough for great play.I'm that 5G guy. I've actually been here for every "G." I've reviewed well over a thousand products during 18 years working full-time at PCMag.com, including every generation of the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S. I also write a weekly newsletter, Fully Mobilized, where I obsess about phones and networks.

question on reset a password to a nerd rebelle : r/Nerf - Reddit question on reset a password to a nerd rebelle : r/Nerf - Reddit

The results were once again positive: no more misfires (or at least, fewer of them by far). All of my darts, including the beaten-up elite darts that have probably spent several hvz games inside a clip, managed to fire without a problem. However, I didn't notice much increase in power without overtightening the spring and causing misfires. Even so, the increase in reliability alone was well worth the hassle. Plus, it matches the bow arms almost perfectly ( http://i.imgur.com/rHoqEw7.jpg, string color here is "Neon Turquoise").

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment