276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Laurel Falls: 3 (Hope's Crossing)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The series might take you on a rollercoaster of emotions or provide a steady companion on lazy Sunday afternoons. Each book represents a chapter in the broader narrative, introducing new twists, turns, and perhaps the occasional talking dragon (disclaimer: dragons depend on the genre). But regardless of how you receive my story, I pray that it will bless you so that you may be a blessing to another. Riley McKnight, the police chief, assures her that he will always be available whenever she needs him, which comforts her a lot. When at long last the October frosts signal the epidemic’s end, Emma and Matilda reopen the coffeehouse as partners, and Matilda’s mother turns up—alive, but a trembling shadow of her former self.

Publishers Weekly, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author RaeAnne Thayne finds inspiration in the beautiful northern Utah mountains where she lives with her family. takes a Philadelphia teenager through one of the most devastating outbreaks of yellow fever in our country’s history.

Because it was Brendan’s late wife, Jessie—and Lucy’s best friend—who’d brought them together in the first place. When a tragic car accident brings Claire’s happy life spiraling down, she doesn’t what to do or how to approach life from thereon.

If you are looking to live the Shore lifestyle, Hope’s Crossing is the convenient, comfortable and affordable answer! I never thought I would be telling the world My story and the journey I have been on for the past four years. The reality of this loss challenged me to realize the most powerful thoughts of it’s not what I lost, but in fact what I have gained.Even more, these novels portray the affects on the entire town, their pain and disillusionment and gradually finding the good and strength in one another. In a historical novel that, in the wake of Goodman’s Winter Hare (1996), seems tepid, Tory kidnappers bundle a Connecticut patriot’s daughter over the Sound to Long Island, where she endures mistreatment before undertaking the arduous journey home.

Trust that your story will land on the right ears and sit in the chamber of the right heart to serve as a source of inspiration, a source of discovery, and a source of healing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Would I let it take me down, keep me in isolation, and abort my future OR would I find the courage to step fully in a decision to LIVE? Jackson never knew she was pregnant when he fled Hope’s Crossing all those years ago—but he never forgot Maura. Durante o período de teste, é possível usufruir de todos os benefícios da assinatura de maneira gratuita.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. As I reflect on this four-year journey and how it drove me to share MY Story, there were 3 key transformational moments that really stood out for me. Residents also have the benefit of living just ninety minutes from both New York City and Philadelphia, putting two of America’s biggest and most exciting cities within easy weekend trip distance. It's the perfect spot for readers to get a glimpse of what lies within the pages, helping them decide which book to dive into next.

Fans of the series might find it intriguing to delve into other works by {author name} to see how their writing has evolved or how different themes are explored across their body of work. Our focus is serving each woman’s needs with a comprehensive to helping her create a new, healthy, and fulfilling chapter in her life.Grief can affect your physical health, mental health, emotional health, and especially your spiritual health. Her life seems quite predictable as she has no time to give for romance, not that she is interested in doing anything like that at all. In spite of its pros and cons, Hope’s Crossing is seen as a place where people care for their neighbors and reach out to them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment