276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOUCH IN SOL No Pore Blem Primer 30ml - Pore Minimizing, Sebum and Shine Control - Pore Filler Blurring Primer Before Makeup – Hydrates & Smooths Skin – With Collagen and Green Tea Extracts

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s also supposed to solve issues such as uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles, while providing seamless coverage plus(! I love this for no base make up days – which is pretty much every day for me these days due to the mask mandate in place for Korea.

I do feel like this primer has helped my makeup look more full-coverage and even makes my serum foundation from The Ordinary stay put all day long! This sebum-absorbing powder and sebum-control mineral power absorb excess sebum to keep the skin smooth and soft like freshly applied makeup. As its name suggests, touch in SOL’s No Poreblem Primer features a lightweight formulation designed to seamlessly conceal your skin imperfections such as enlarged pores, wrinkles and blemishes. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . No Poreblem also carries Green Tea extract and collagen which are excellent benefits when focusing on the overall effect, and its free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.As far as the claims about hiding imperfections… This definitely helps with the appearance of pores.

Due to this, I’m gonna skip this part now, but I’ll be doing a few cushion posts soon and when the time comes, I’ll definitely show you guys the products with and without the primer! With the exception of Unicorn Essence and Veil Mineral Primer, this is better than most, far more costly primers. Protects wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains humidity of skin for faster recovery.Laneige Neo Cushion Glow is formulated with diamond powders that creates a glowing complexion for 24 hours! Green tea extracts protect and energize skin while infused collagen helps maintain moisture to give that perfect, dewy glow.

I still didn't want to keep my hopes up just after this one trial so I continued to use this with both light coverage and full coverage makeup looks. The fine powder helps you reveal a refined and clear look by addressing dull skin complexion and makeup that.These active ingredients in our hydrating primer help minimize wrinkles, pores, and uneven skin tone while energizing the skin for lasting makeup wear. I did the worst crime in my life ever, sleeping with makeup on right after new years eve, and the next day my face was, fresh as f**k! The Eraser stick provides precise, on-the-go coverage for blemishes, redness, and other imperfections, making it ideal for quick touch-ups throughout the day. It does have that silicone-feel although definitely not as much as YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer nor is it as matte and dry as Benefit Porefessional. I have mature (60+) skin and it minimized the appearance of my pores without being too heavy or too matte in its finish.

I’ve tried No Poreblem Primer with various liquid and stick foundations and it has performed well across the board. I love that Green Tea extract has been added to provide antioxidant benefits while collagen gives an extra dose of smoothing and plumping. Apply a thin layer across your entire face prior to make up and prepare to see your skin – and make up – transform.I've also found that when using this primer, my face doesn't tend to get as oily throughout the day which I really appreciated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment